LCD protector

Old August 29th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
jeffrey

Default LCD protector

Are there inexpensive screen protectors available? I don't want to pay
$30 for a flip-up screen cover. Do those PDA screen protectors work on
camera screens?

I just tried using plastic saran wrap, but it left a residue on my LCD.

Old August 29th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
George K

Yes they will work. Also you can look at 3 M's Vikuiti ARMR-200 film is
a matte anti-reflection film with an easy to clean surface based on a
5mil polyester substrate with a removable and optically clear pressure
sensitive adhesive typically used to protect mobile displays such as
tablet PCs, PDAs, and MP3 players

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/e...er/output_html

Old August 30th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Smokey

jeffrey wrote:
Are there inexpensive screen protectors available? I don't want to pay
$30 for a flip-up screen cover. Do those PDA screen protectors work on
camera screens?

I just tried using plastic saran wrap, but it left a residue on my LCD.

Try these:
http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/mfram...daproducts.com

Cheap and effective.