a couple thoughts

Old December 8th 13, 02:49 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default a couple thoughts

I think the real story of Jesus should be told at this point

Jesus was in the lineage of David, Jewish royalty

the Romans killed him

this didn't go over well with colonies and allies

the Romans wanted to save themselves and their trade connections and
took on Jewish religion and preaching of it, Constantine being from the
Middle East was the right leader

in the Bible it says the word will be preached to the corners of the earth

this has been done, the Italians have left the Vatican, it is it's own
Nation

the work of Rome is done

Jesus is either living another life on his way towards heaven or he is
their now

I am a Pagan, I believe the High God needs time for himself to, so their
is a hierarchy of lower Gods (angels, spirits, etc.) to handle time off
in the various matters of life

Jesus might even be high up in the hierarchy of Nationalist martyrdom Gods

considering this I will try not to be a conservative or liberal, I will
try to be a moderate progressive

you have to balance the current investment in the status quo with what
the future holds in store, the status quo has delivered current peace
and prosperity and needs to have the edge, thus my moderatism

--
Dale
Old December 8th 13, 02:51 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
nospam

In article , Dale
wrote:

I think the real story of Jesus should be told at this point

i don't.

post in alt.religion or something.

not here.
Old December 8th 13, 03:21 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
J. Clarke[_2_]

In article ,
says...

I think the real story of Jesus should be told at this point

So, was Jesus a Canon man or a Nikon man? We know he's against EVIL so
I won't ask about that.
Old December 8th 13, 03:21 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
nospam

In article , J. Clarke
wrote:

I think the real story of Jesus should be told at this point

So, was Jesus a Canon man or a Nikon man? We know he's against EVIL so
I won't ask about that.

pentax.
Old December 8th 13, 03:31 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-12-08 03:21:30 +0000, "J. Clarke" said:

In article ,
says...

I think the real story of Jesus should be told at this point

So, was Jesus a Canon man or a Nikon man? We know he's against EVIL so
I won't ask about that.

Neither, he would use an Arca-Swiss to produce biblical images.
http://www.photoscala.de/grafik/2009...SS-RM3D-FB.jpg

Savageduck