condensed version -- names/places/motives

Old April 1st 08, 09:26 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
dale

Default condensed version -- names/places/motives

Event in Rochester NY: Kevin Thomas tries to chemically castrate me, did
not drink the whole soda, failed, Kathleen Coco Stebbins tells me that
Kevin has some "loot"

I get a wierd call from a Joe's Mother who said he left instructions with
her to call me if I was missing, this Joe's family was in the construction
business, he hung around with a guy named Chopper Burns, Kathleen Stebbins
and Kevin Thomas

When they got worried, they (Kevin/Kathy) put me under truth serum, to
find out my connections in Rochester, this truth serum came from a girl
that lived in the projects in Perinton

Rochester General hospital has a record of me going there because my
genitals were shrinking ...

Come back to McKeesport NY:

1) my Uncle (Cosimo Del Signore) tells me in so many words he was involved
2) My Mother said my Uncle spent $5000 in Rochester (source of loot) 3) My
Uncle worked for George Del Signore in construction also 5) false 302
commitment forms, of which cues came from Bergetta Kelly Hugus whose cues
came from my Grandmother Yolanda Del SIgnore

Also: in Rochester

1) Brian Welch (Webster) tells me such people are his friends 2) William
Carpenter III (buck) tells me in so many words that my mother was raped,
he was quite terrified to know that noone "marked" the situtation and
therefore it was not "made", not mafia, but perhaps some blood to mafia
that did nt get educated soon enough, or Italians etc. that thought they
were mafia, or "customers" or "associates" that got out of hand

Also in McKeesport, for years my Grandmother Yolanda daintyly goes about
the idea she is mafia

Bergetta has had phone conversations with Richard Brook in Rochester

Note, I am not in denial of my mental illness, such events sparked a
psychobiological condition called schizoaffective disorder. I have no
issues taking my medicine or going to my appointments. I have no problem
going to the hospital when I need to. But since I have come back from
Rochester there are a series of attempts to hospitalize me via false 302
commitment forms EVERYTIME I start coming to clarity and talking to
certain people

my Mother, Sylvia, has been exploited and under duress in filling out
false forms, please excuse her

Motive? Before I went to Rochester, my Uncle would not stop bothering and
setting my Grandfather Sylvestor Del Signore against me, so I outed my
Uncle (from the closet) that he was gay

I will not press charges against any HOOLIGAN/GIGOLO pawns in this matter
as long as the SHENANIGANS with false 302 forms END. The police have been
played as pawns, the County government has been played as a pawn. I am
completely willing to put these issues aside, as long as the SHENANIGANS
end. Next time a false 302 form comes my way, I file a police report and
send the lot of them to the stripey hole.

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

--
http://www.dalekelly.name