d800 flame wars

Old February 27th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Me

Default d800 flame wars

On 26/02/2012 2:22 p.m., Bruce wrote:
wrote:
On 26/02/2012 12:58 p.m., Bruce wrote:
Except to an obsessive neophyte like you, obviously. ;-)

To the contrary, I'm using a 5YO dslr.

So you're just another Usenaut offering "expert" commentary on
equipment you have never seen, touched or used, let alone owned.

Thanks for the confirmation. Ctrl-K. ;-)

You're welcome.
It's quite satisfying to see somebody - devoid of having any
knowledgeable, considered, or rational comment - resort to throwing
insults whilst putting their fingers firmly in their ears and screaming
la la la. It confirms the obvious.
Old February 27th 12, 08:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Me

On 2012-02-27 11:16:28 -0800, Me said:

One major distraction with this thread which you started, is the fact
that your computer needs to have its clock reset. You are waaaay out of
sync, considering I show your post to which I am responding, as arriving
on my computer at 11:16 on 02-27-2012.

But it is now 12:53 on 02/27/2012 !
Golly I wish the rest of the world could catch up with me g
Not sure how to fix that or even if it should be fixed.
Old March 1st 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:00:57 -0800, Me wrote:
: On 26/02/2012 5:11 p.m., Savageduck wrote:
:
: On 2012-02-27 11:16:28 -0800, Me said:
:
: One major distraction with this thread which you started, is the fact
: that your computer needs to have its clock reset. You are waaaay out of
: sync, considering I show your post to which I am responding, as arriving
: on my computer at 11:16 on 02-27-2012.
:
: But it is now 12:53 on 02/27/2012 !
: Golly I wish the rest of the world could catch up with me g
: Not sure how to fix that or even if it should be fixed.
:
: Well at least create the illusion that you might be in cyber sync with
: the rest of the World from a chronological stand point. As to whether or
: not we need to catch with you, let's just leave that as your special
: secret.
:
:
: Sorted (I hope). My headers were were showing posting date and time
: correctly, but with -0800 correction. Now set to +1200. I'm damned
: glad you noticed that and pointed it out to me.
: Have a nice yesterday.

And now that it's tomorrow where you are, what was the substance of the Canon
announcement?

Bob
Old March 1st 12, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 3/1/2012 1:33 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
snip
And now that it's tomorrow where you are, what was the substance of the Canon
announcement?

Bob

When we told our daughter, then 3, that we planned some activity
tomorrow, she would excitedly come in the morning and ask, "when will it
be tomorrow."

She would get frustrated at the answer that we were doing the activity
today, not tomorrow,

--
Peter