Iceland

Old July 4th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gaston

Default Iceland

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Old July 5th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
The Coward Robert Ford

"Gaston" wrote in news:486ea2ce$0$12272
:

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Nice! I should look into plane ticket prices to Iceland. I landed there
once but it was just to refuel and wasn't even allowed off the plane.
Is it expensive there for tourists or reasonable?

Old July 5th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 23:47:23 GMT, The Coward Robert Ford
wrote:

"Gaston" wrote in news:486ea2ce$0$12272
:

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Nice! I should look into plane ticket prices to Iceland. I landed there
once but it was just to refuel and wasn't even allowed off the plane.
Is it expensive there for tourists or reasonable?

I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
one of the most boring airports in the world.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 5th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 21:20:44 -0400, tony cooper wrote:

I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
one of the most boring airports in the world.

Try Auckland, it is the most boring on the planet!

Old July 5th 08, 09:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Poldie[_3_]

wrote:

"Gaston" wrote in news:486ea2ce$0$12272
:

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Nice! I should look into plane ticket prices to Iceland. I landed there
once but it was just to refuel and wasn't even allowed off the plane.
Is it expensive there for tourists or reasonable?

I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
one of the most boring airports in the world.

Heathrow is pretty dull. I swear it's been under repair or
reconstruction or whatever for 15 years - cordoned off areas, ugly
`temporary` wooden barriers/walls everywhere, but it's still not
finished and it still sucks!
Old July 5th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Art[_6_]

Your iceland images are nice, and give a great feel for the location.
I especially like the ICE photos.

Your website is also very attractive and easy to navigate.
I could not find your guest book to make further comments, so I would
add that I found your winter pictures from 2007 exquisite! Your
control of light, texture, and composition is stunning.

Regards from Montana, and keep up the great photography. It is a real
pleasure to view.

Art

Old July 5th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

wrote:

[...]

Yabbut, Term 5 is one of the best in the world.

Mileage and baggage claim may vary.

--
John McWilliams
Old July 5th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SteveTBM®

I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
one of the most boring airports in the world.

Try Auckland, it is the most boring on the planet!

I see your Auckland and I raise you Belfast International...

SteveTBM

Old July 5th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

wrote:

"Gaston" wrote in news:486ea2ce$0$12272
:

I did put some photographs from Iceland on my website.
Who wants to look, You are welcome.
Gaston

http://www.gastoncorbeau.nl/IJsland/HTML/index.htm

Nice! I should look into plane ticket prices to Iceland. I landed there
once but it was just to refuel and wasn't even allowed off the plane.
Is it expensive there for tourists or reasonable?

I was on a flight from Copenhagen to Orlando that stopped for a few
hours in Reykjavik. Not enough time to do any sightseeing. That is
one of the most boring airports in the world.

Heathrow is pretty dull. I swear it's been under repair or
reconstruction or whatever for 15 years - cordoned off areas, ugly
`temporary` wooden barriers/walls everywhere, but it's still not
finished and it still sucks!

Heathrow is not, to me, boring. Physically, it lacks charm, but the
constant bustle and parade of people of various types and in various
costume provide much to look at. As a hobbyist photographer, I always
wish I could take candid photographs from some unseen position.

Reykjavik's airport, though, is a sterile space that is usually
occupied by mostly people from the same flight that you are on; people
you've already seen.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 5th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Vagabond

wrote:

[...]

Maybe this is what you need.

With good light they work quite well. http://tinyurl.com/5zogle

Of course you don't have to take sneaky pictures of girls in bikinis, as
shown in the ad, there are all kind of uses that are less likely to offend.

Regards

Tony

Iceland Gaston Digital SLR Cameras 4 July 4th 08 06:42 PM
Iceland gvdk Digital SLR Cameras 1 January 13th 08 12:46 PM
Iceland gvdk Digital ZLR Cameras 0 January 13th 08 11:05 AM
Iceland gvdk 35mm Photo Equipment 0 January 13th 08 10:56 AM
Iceland gvdk Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 January 13th 08 10:51 AM