Great camera for reasonable price

Old November 9th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default Great camera for reasonable price

Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Old November 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
Lawrence Akutagawa

wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

Old November 9th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,aus.photo,alt.photography
Jerry Avins[_2_]

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

OK I give up...given this post in comp.dsp, does this camera have
user-accessible image processing software?
Old November 9th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
David Nebenzahl

On 11/9/2007 7:55 AM Lawrence Akutagawa spake thus:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

Duuuuuuh ... what's a lensboard?
Old November 9th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,aus.photo,alt.photography
Jerry Avins

wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a
2x3, 4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

Duuuuuuh ... what's a lensboard?

Many large-format cameras have interchangeable lenses. I have a few
lenses for my Speed Graphic; each is mounted on a board that fits the
front bellows support -- the lens board. All have irises and most have
shutters, although the focal-plane shutter is useful for all.

Now: please delete news:comp.dsp from the reply-to list. Camera types is
just spam here.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Old November 10th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Michael[_6_]

On 2007-11-09 10:55:35 -0500, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
said:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

It is also in rec.photo.equipment.medium-format. Do we suspect a
brainless troll is on the loose?
--
Michael

Old November 10th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,aus.photo,alt.photography
Duncan

s.com...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Samsung - Digimax 350SE

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

Duuuuuuh ... what's a lensboard?

It isn't something to surf photo newsgroups on that's for sure!

It holds a lens in the camera to allow focus something lacking in the
original posting.

Old December 29th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
John[_12_]

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:55:35 GMT, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

No, no, no ! Those common sizes would never do ! It's a 3.25 x 4.25 !

Body that is ;)

JD
Old December 29th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,aus.photo,alt.photography
Jerry Avins

wrote:

OK I give up...given this post in rec.photo.large-format - is this a 2x3,
4x5, 5x7, or 8x10 camera? And size/type lensboard comes with it?

No, no, no ! Those common sizes would never do ! It's a 3.25 x 4.25 !

Do you mean 2.25x3.25 like my Speed Graphic.

Body that is ;)

JD

How does this relate to digital signal processing? (I won't see your
answer.)

Old December 29th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,aus.photo,alt.photography
John[_12_]

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:28:58 -0500, Jerry Avins wrote:

No, no, no ! Those common sizes would never do ! It's a 3.25 x 4.25 !

Do you mean 2.25x3.25 like my Speed Graphic.

Nope, the slightly larger Speed had a film size of 3.25 x 4.25.

JD