T-MAX 400 For Studio Portraits?

Old November 9th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Frank Pittel

Default T-MAX 400 For Studio Portraits?

Peter wrote:
: On Nov 7, 10:10??pm, Frank Pittel wrote:
: Przyjazny wrote:
:
: : On 2010-10-31 16:03, Darkroom User wrote:
: :
: : Is Kodak 400 2-TMY a good choice for portraits? What developer do you
: : use to get good negatives?
: : (120 roll films.)
: : So many developers to choose it is bewildering.
:
: : Both TMAX RS and D-76 1+1 seem to work very well.
:
: I prefer the TMAX developer to TMAX-RS for tmax film.
: --
:
: -------------------
: Keep working dumbo needs the money

: Note that Kodak does not recommend T-Max developer for T-Max sheet
: film. T-Max RS is, instead.

Very true. I only use Tmax for roll film. For sheet film I use Tmax-rs. Good point
and thanks for pointing it out.
--

-------------------
Keep working dumbo needs the money
Old December 15th 10, 06:30 PM
Darkroom User Darkroom User is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pittel View Post

I prefer the TMAX developer to TMAX-RS for tmax film.
--

Keep working dumbo needs the money
What dilution, time, temperature and agitation do you use Frank?