Novopan 100 Plus DX

Old September 24th 04, 01:17 PM
Ralph Aichinger

Default Novopan 100 Plus DX

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob Novopan 100 Plus DX ein relabelter
Film irgendeines bekannteren Herstellers ist? Der Film kommt
in einem weiß-grünen Packerl daher und ist extrem billig.

Ach ja, am Packerl steht auch noch Valles Intertrading S.A.
08210 Barbera del Valles (Spain).

Es geht mir vor allem darum wie ich den entwickeln soll.

TIA
/ralph
--
The truth can't hurt you it's just like the dark
It scares you witless
Old September 24th 04, 02:01 PM
Stephen H. Westin

Ralph Aichinger writes:

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob Novopan 100 Plus DX ein relabelter
Film irgendeines bekannteren Herstellers ist? Der Film kommt
in einem weiß-grünen Packerl daher und ist extrem billig.

"Can anyone tell me if Novopan 100 Plus DX is a relabeled film of some
better-known manufacturer? The film comes from them in a green and
white packet and is extremely cheap."

Ach ja, am Packerl steht auch noch Valles Intertrading S.A.
08210 Barbera del Valles (Spain).

Ah, on the packet it also says "Valles Intertrading S.A.
08210 Barbera del Valles (Spain)."

Es geht mir vor allem darum wie ich den entwickeln soll.

"I'm most concerned about how I should develop it."

Well, chances are it's from one of the private-label
manufacturers. You could contact Valles Intertrading: see
http://www.valles-intertrading.com/1uk.htm. Apparently they
specialize in private-brand film. From their factory tour, it looks
like their "manufacturing" is actually packaging film made by someone
else.

Ah, Foto Mueller in Austria apparently sells the stuff, or at least
used to. See

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:wLsxzgH1SmQJ:www.foto-mueller.at/pdf/preislisten/Amaloco-Foma-Kodak-Ilford-2002_www.foto-mueller.at.pdf+novopan+entwicklung+film&hl=en

for Google's cached version of

http://www.foto-mueller.at/pdf/preislisten/Amaloco-Foma-Kodak-Ilford-2002_www.foto-mueller.at.pdf,

which seems to have disappeared. "Überaus praktisch: Mit AMALOCO AM 74
gleiche Entwicklungszeit (5 Minuten) für beide NOVOPAN-Filme!"

Wenn du eine Uebersetzung moechtest, sag mir nur Bescheid.

--
-Stephen H. Westin

Old September 24th 04, 03:45 PM
TLR

Try e-mail to that it is the spanish company that
packages the film
http://www.apphoto.es/docs/cas/novocolor.htm
Regards.

"Stephen H. Westin" escribió en el
mensaje ...

Old September 24th 04, 05:17 PM
Ralph Aichinger

Stephen H. Westin wrote:
Ralph Aichinger writes:

Kann mir jemand sagen, ob Novopan 100 Plus DX ein relabelter
Film irgendeines bekannteren Herstellers ist? Der Film kommt
in einem weiß-grünen Packerl daher und ist extrem billig.

"Can anyone tell me if Novopan 100 Plus DX is a relabeled film of some
better-known manufacturer? The film comes from them in a green and
white packet and is extremely cheap."

OOps sorry, and thanks for translation. This posting was intended
for de.rec.fotografie, the german-speaking newsgroup.

Well, chances are it's from one of the private-label
manufacturers. You could contact Valles Intertrading: see
http://www.valles-intertrading.com/1uk.htm. Apparently they
specialize in private-brand film. From their factory tour, it looks
like their "manufacturing" is actually packaging film made by someone
else.

Ah, Foto Mueller in Austria apparently sells the stuff, or at least
used to. See

Yes, that is exactly where I got it from. At a little more than one
Euro per pack the price is by far the lowest for any BW film around
here.

I did find the file you googled up too, but the Amaloco developers
won`t help me too much I think, as I do not want to buy yet another
bottle of developer.

/ralph