WTB - Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX 18-70 Lens Repost

Old November 1st 04, 07:32 PM
John Mares

Default WTB - Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX 18-70 Lens Repost

I figure that someone must have bought the D70 kit and already has superior
lenses.

I would love one of these for my d100. If you are interested in selling this
or similar lens please email or indicate here.

Prefer Sydney but will also be in Melbourne in the next few weeks.

John Mares
Return address works.

Old November 2nd 04, 01:22 AM
n.t.

Why not try ECS in Glasesville. They have them over there new for a very
good price.
www.europeancameras.com

Old November 2nd 04, 11:22 PM
Gadgets

They aren't that expensive to buy. Usually a few on eBay, or try
www.pricejapan.com for new (request price - they chase one up and add 5%,
can pay via Westpac transfer etc)

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
Old November 3rd 04, 07:31 AM
Rob

Ebay at present

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=3849593486

Ends 10-Nov-04 02:53:21 AEDST

Old November 3rd 04, 09:08 PM
Nick Beard

Try here for a good reputable purchase:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Old November 4th 04, 08:44 PM
John Mares

"Nick Beard" wrote in message
Try here for a good reputable purchase:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Except that it costs more than I can buy in a shop in Sydney & shipping?

John Mares

Old November 4th 04, 08:53 PM
John Mares

"John Mares" wrote in message

"Nick Beard" wrote in message
Try here for a good reputable purchase:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Except that it costs more than I can buy in a shop in Sydney & shipping?

to be more specific

179.00 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds = 435.657 AUD
Australia Dollars

in Sydney:

http://www.europeancameras.com/

Nikkor AF-S
18-70mm/f3.5-4.5
IF ED G DX lens Now in stock.
$395 inc GST

This translates into 162.214 GBP

With no shipping cost.

This is the winner so far. Still looking for a second hand one though.

John Mares

Attached Images
File Type: gif z1nikonlog1x32.gif (380 Bytes, 106 views)

Old November 5th 04, 04:10 AM
Rob

Nick Beard wrote:
Wow!!! No wonder all Brits want to come to Oz! Wuckin Fankers!!

And yet Hong Kong is another 40% less than that

"John Mares" wrote in message

"John Mares" wrote in message

.. .