Canon G5 for sale all in box mint

Old October 2nd 03, 05:43 AM
a23

Default Canon G5 for sale all in box mint

I have a mint condition Canon G5 with the box and all , plus the wide/tele
lens adapter (about $20) and 58mm Canon lens cover for this adapter.
Purchased this summer at Ritz/Wolf Camera .

Very reasonable price. Any offers?

MG

Old October 2nd 03, 04:15 PM
Danny B.

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:43:55 -0400, "a23"
wrote:

Very reasonable price. Any offers?

If you have a reasonable price, why not just name it? If you want
offers, put it up for auction.

Old October 3rd 03, 05:02 AM
a23

wrote:

Very reasonable price. Any offers?

If you have a reasonable price, why not just name it? If you want
offers, put it up for auction.

I might put it up for auction eventually. I just want don't want any hassle.
I would rather have somebody pick it up so I don't need to pack it and mail
it unless I have to. I'm in Knoxville TN. $ 550 + shipping, if anybody knows
a place where they give it away for less, please tell me. Adapter included.

MG

Old October 3rd 03, 06:43 AM
Q. Lu

a23, the chance that you will sell it here in this NG is almost zero. Half
of the readers are jerks like Danny B.

Old October 3rd 03, 07:36 AM
Danny B.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 00:43:15 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

a23, the chance that you will sell it here in this NG is almost zero. Half
of the readers are jerks like Danny B.

And the other half are dishonest, negative feedback fleabay losers
like you.

Old October 3rd 03, 09:27 AM
Q. Lu

Well, this "loser" sold his stuff at his asking prices. You have nothing to
sell or buy here and all you do is to jerk around. Get a life, Danny.

Old October 3rd 03, 11:37 PM
Tom Pfeiffer

And so it follows that the other half are crooks like you?

Old October 4th 03, 04:09 AM
Danny B.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:37:37 -0500, "Tom Pfeiffer"
wrote:

And so it follows that the other half are crooks like you?

Hey Tom, just kill filter him, then you don't have to see his posts
anymore. Just like the other idiot. Wade Saunders. Life is so much
nicer without having to read the crap he posts all the time.
Old October 4th 03, 08:38 AM
Q. Lu

wrote:

And so it follows that the other half are crooks like you?

Hey Tom, just kill filter him, then you don't have to see his posts
anymore. Just like the other idiot. Wade Saunders. Life is so much
nicer without having to read the crap he posts all the time.

Please do that, and I will do the same to you.

Old October 4th 03, 04:12 PM
TXLAZER

why do you people allow yourselves to get so upset about this crap,
who the f#%K cares what someone else sells THEIR equip for or who overpays for
it.
lifes to short