Nikon D70 Firmware Update

Old July 2nd 04, 11:46 AM
Ray Paseur

Default Nikon D70 Firmware Update

On the "D70 Experiences" page of my web site, you can find a link to Nikon
support that describes a firmware update for the D70. Released two days
ago, I think. Click he http://non-aol.com/D70/

If you're in the market for a D70, or own one and use Nikkor (or compatible)
lenses, you might want to have a look at the site. It has a collection of
user experiences with the D70 and the Nikon F-Mount lenses.

Ray Paseur
http://non-aol.com/D70/

Old July 2nd 04, 03:27 PM
Jimmy G

Thank you for the info.!

I d/l the file & performed the upgrade with no (Apparent) problems thus far.

Is there a way to become notified of future upgrade releases?

Old July 2nd 04, 09:44 PM
Mike

"Jimmy G" wrote in message
Thank you for the info.!

I d/l the file & performed the upgrade with no (Apparent) problems thus

far.

Is there a way to become notified of future upgrade releases?

Yep, hope Ray doesn't get hit by a bus! ;-)

Old July 3rd 04, 02:13 AM
Jimmy G

Why do I continue to forget about that fantastic site?

Thanks,,, I'll refer to it regularly, now.

Old July 3rd 04, 04:26 AM
Paul Howland

Jimmy G wrote:
Why do I continue to forget about that fantastic site?

Thanks,,, I'll refer to it regularly, now.

The site is fantastic. The forums though, need to be taken with a
healthy pinch of salt. They're rather prone to newsgroup hysteria.
Old July 3rd 04, 02:49 PM
Ray Paseur

I read DP Review about once a week. It's great. Even though there is some
newsgroup hysteria, it's got a pretty good signal-to-noise ratio.

Old July 3rd 04, 03:23 PM
Ray Paseur

Jimmy, you might want to noodle around in this site:
http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin..._cat_lv l1=23

~Ray