$B!j!j!j!z(B cheap nike shox NZ OZ R2 R3 R4 R5 TN RIFT shoes clothe jean handbag$B!Z(B$19.99$B![(B

Old December 13th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
001

Default $B!j!j!j!z(B cheap nike shox NZ OZ R2 R3 R4 R5 TN RIFT shoes clothe jean handbag$B!Z(B$19.99$B![(B

Congratulates you to register successfully!www.netfashion2008.com

Dear friend

We are wholesale each kind of Shoes, Jeans, T-shirts,
Sunglasses,Handbags, Wallets, Sandals, Watches,Cap, Belt... from
China. In the process of fast development,www.cheapest-sell.com are
looking forward to cooperation with inner and abroad business
partners.We will work hard to meet the interests of our customers to
boost our advantage. We are sure we will be one of your best ideal
cooperation partners.

We export our brand shoes all over world because of our competitive
price, good quality products and good service. All our products are
guaranteed to be a minimum of AAA+ quality. Our price and good service
are often appreciated by our customers. So we can get repeat order to
sustain our development. Your support of our business is very
thankful.

We deliver all our orders promptly via EMS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT. A
typical delivery time is around 7 days from dispatch in China to
arriving at your door. We ship worldwide and guarantee delivery.
Payment we prefer Western Union(http://www.westernunion.com) Bank-of-
China (http://www.bank-of-china.com),please click this site:
http://www.netfashion2008.com/ale/hk.asp .

Our products are popular all over the world with high quality, low
price, timely delivery and best service. We will update the latest
style and stocks frequently. You are welcome to visit our website to
learn more information of our shoes and search the items you are
interested in.

We respect all our clients and we'd like to share with them on mutual
benefit. We want to strengthen friendship between us. If you are
interested in our products or service please contact us without delay.
We are waiting to serve you. You are welcome to visit our website:
http://www.netfashion2008.com
MSN: