A Thank You to Some Long Time Contributors.

Old April 21st 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
AnOvercomer 02

Default A Thank You to Some Long Time Contributors.

I would like to say thank you to some of the long time contributors of
the group that have help me become a better photographer.
Thank you: Alan Browne
Mark Morgan
Annika1980
Jim Kramer
Al Denselbeck
Skip M.
William G.
Tony Polson
Dallas D.
Joseph Kewfi
And Helen.
I'm sure there are others that have not posted in a long time that I
can't remember at this time, but at this time I would like to say thank
you to those mentioned.

As for the Trolls; Slander is a Sin!

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old April 21st 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Apr 21, 4:20 pm, (AnOvercomer 02) wrote:
I would like to say thank you to some of the long time contributors of
the group that have help me become a better photographer.
Thank you: Alan Browne
Mark Morgan
Annika1980
Jim Kramer
Al Denselbeck
Skip M.
William G.
Tony Polson
Dallas D.
Joseph Kewfi
And Helen.
I'm sure there are others that have not posted in a long time that I
can't remember at this time, but at this time I would like to say thank
you to those mentioned.

As for the Trolls; Slander is a Sin!

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Aww, what a sweet thing to say! Thank you with all my heart!
Helen

Old April 21st 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:
I would like to say thank you to some of the long time contributors of
the group that have help me become a better photographer.
Thank you: Alan Browne
Mark Morgan
Annika1980
Jim Kramer
Al Denselbeck
Skip M.
William G.
Tony Polson
Dallas D.
Joseph Kewfi
And Helen.

For my part, you're very welcome.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old April 21st 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter Chant

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:

As for the Trolls; Slander is a Sin!

Besides, there are so many sins that are more fun...

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
Old April 22nd 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Wilba

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Your link to Top Ten Myths of Photography
(http://medfmt.8k.com/brontenmyths.html) doesn't work. Is this -
http://www.bythom.com/myths.htm - the same thing?

Old April 22nd 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:

As for the Trolls; Slander is a Sin!

Slander is done by speech. Libel is by the written word or any fixed
media, such as pictures, signs and electronic displays.

"Annika1980 is a cross dresser" would be libel (if it weren't true.)

mike
Old April 22nd 07, 03:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Skip

"AnOvercomer 02" wrote in message

I would like to say thank you to some of the long time contributors of
the group that have help me become a better photographer.
Thank you: Alan Browne
Mark Morgan
Annika1980
Jim Kramer
Al Denselbeck
Skip M.
William G.
Tony Polson
Dallas D.
Joseph Kewfi
And Helen.
I'm sure there are others that have not posted in a long time that I
can't remember at this time, but at this time I would like to say thank
you to those mentioned.

As for the Trolls; Slander is a Sin!

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

You are quite welcome! And, I agree with your latter sentiment, too!
(You've got to be the only webtv'er left, though...)

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com