[OT] David Brooks - a known liar

Old April 16th 20, 02:17 AM posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.sex.advocacy,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default [OT] David Brooks - a known liar

On 4/15/20 PDT 4:39 PM, Diesel wrote:
John McWilliams
Wed, 15 Apr 2020 21:11:18 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 4/15/20 PDT 4:47 AM, Diesel wrote:
Awe, what's wrong David? Are you having trouble explaining why
you've been stalked me for the last thirteen years or so? It's
hard to explain away your reasons when it's a fact I'd already
been a former vxer for seven years prior to getting your first
email, isn't it, David. How can you explain your behavior towards
me now that's in the open for all to see for themselves?

You have a remarkably bad issue with the timeline, my friend. A
seven year issue that you can't easily explain away. It's time
for you to come clean david, and admit, your issue with me, is
and has always been the fact you couldn't con me into doing some
shady **** to others on your behalf. I have all kinds of your
usenet posts where you pretend to have only sought me out to help
you seek out bad guys, then I have more of your own posts where
you contradict that story by claiming I was a target the entire
time. And additional posts where you consider usenet to be an
acceptable platform to lie, or as you like to put it, have a
little fun at someone elses expense; that's a form of trolling,
btw, David.

Go ahead, continue to ignore these posts from me. You're doing
the same thing the anoncoward does when I ask them about their
melissa virus story. They can't provide a legitimate excuse
either, it clearly shows they lied their ****ing ass off, just as
you've been doing for the past thirteen years.

David,

In the past couple of years you've spun your excuse for trying to
dox me the first time around into 'punishment' for my crimes.
Well, what you think were crimes anyway. There's a small problem
with your latest excuse, though. Well, it's not that small, but,
heh, you get the idea.

I stopped writing all forms of malware in 2000. You didn't
experience your first issue with Malware until 2005, and I
wouldn't get the first email from you until 2007; but you
confirmed online as well as via email that you'd already begun
stalking me prior to the first email; using pcbutts as your
source of 'reliable' information on others. pcbutts is for the
record, a confirmed, code thief, amongst other things. At one
point, the guy tried to pass himself off as a white model. Wrong
skin color, missing internal plumbing.

Yet, despite that, you still considered him to be a reliable
source of dirt on other people. Going so far as to defend him,
and you still do that to this day.

How can you possibly justify anything you've done towards me as
the excuse of punishment for my crimes when you didn't even begin
for seven years until AFTER I ALREADY QUIT?

I had already stopped writing malware five years before you got
'taken' as you've put it many times via a bad online transaction.
It would be another two years after that, that you reached out to
me via email. Seven years would pass between the time I stopped
writing the software you whine so much about to the first time
you emailed me.

How do you explain your excuse of punishment when what you've
publicly claimed was/is your problem with me (virus writer) was
already over and done with, SEVEN YEARS BEFORE you initially
contacted me, and FIVE YEARS AFTER your first unpleasant
experience with online business transactions. Prior to that bad
transaction, there's no evidence via email or online that you
were at any point in time, hunting for bad guys. There's a small
amount of evidence concerning your stalking behaviors and
multiple bans from various forums for repeatedly violating their
forum rules, though.

I'm very interested in learning how you thought at any point in
time that what you've done towards me for things i'd already
stopped doing, SEVEN YEARS BEFORE you sent your first email makes
it okay?

Or somehow makes you think you have the right to do the things
you've been doing? We aren't writing about a few months or so
here, David. We're writing about nearly a decade.

You seem to have the same issue or problem as Snit, David. Many
people have written many negative things about him as well as
you. And for some of the same reasons, no less. Lying is a biggie
for both of you.

Either you're both what myself and many others have written you
as being going back years, or, somehow, the two of you have
managed to **** off a conspiracy level amount of people who don't
seem to like either of you very much, if at all, but have no
valid reason for any of it. In other words, many people (or just
one or two, the rest being socks if Snit is to be believed) have
written the same things about both of you for the most part, and
little if any of it is good.

Logic dictates that while the latter is possible, between the two
of them, it's highly unlikely to be the case. How do you explain
this?

I don't know Snit nearly as well as I do you, but I know for a
fact that you're no different than most other people online and
irl as far as lying is concerned. With a few notable exceptions;
you will lie over the dumbest of things, AND, you seem to enjoy
doing it. Your goto excuse when called out for it is 'I was only
joking' I was just 'teasing' you, etc. Anything but the truth.

When I created this new post, I made sure to keep the other
newsgroups that you've (or someone else?) wanted to use for the
sobriety thread. I see no reason for them not to know as much as
possible about you; so that they can take whatever advise,
suggestions, commentary you write with the proper sized bottle of
salt.

Feel free to ignore this post, sometimes, your lack of a response
is just as good as a response admitting everything is true. [g]
Otherwise, yea, do, explain how you can justify repeatedly
stalking efforts towards me, and multiple attempts to dox drop
me, seven years after I wrote my last malicious code. Or, just
own up to the fact you've been using that as a totally bull****
excuse (just like your others) because at the end of the day, I
wouldn't help you to try and get even with another administrator
who kicked you off of their server.

You wrote multiple times that you thought the server was a
breeding ground for malware and/or otherwise causing users to
become infected with malware in some way shape or form. And
that's why you wanted me to gain high level access and have a
look around. I repeatedly asked you for a url pointing to
something you thought was malicious. If, as you said, repeatedly,
the site was awash in malware and serving it to unsuspsecting
users that you'd have no trouble forking one measily url over
that shows it doing what you said it did.

And yet, as if by magic, rofl, you never provided so much as a
single url; not a single one. That told me then, before I started
reading about you that the malware issue was a ruse; I didn't
know at the time you had personal issues with the sites admins
you wanted me to break into, but I knew at that point this wasn't
about malware. It was about you wanting to get even and trying to
use me to help you do it. I'd learn that a little while later.

I've stated multiple times now that you feel it's your right to
access anything that's online, even if you've been told
personally to go and **** yourself by the site admin, you'll
create yet another account and happily announce the fact you're
logged in (again) some place you shouldn't be. BtS had to go so
far as to block an entire IP set for BT, just because you
wouldn't stop scanning the site using 3rd party tools, without
his permisison. Matter of fact, you knew specifically in this
case that you didn't have permission and you did it anyway.

Various others had to at some point let you know that you were
breaking the law by doing this and could actually be facing legal
issues if you continued in the manner in which you were. So, you
being you, opted to continue scanning without using your own
bandwidth to participate in the deed. It's still illegal and
you're still wasting bandwidth and causing someone upstream some
money.

So, how do you explain your claims of punishing me for things you
never observed yourself, AND were already done and over with,
five plus years prior to you even knowing I existed? Explain that
if you can, lying drunk.

Email

John, how many more times do you need to be told to either read the
material I've presented, or go ahead and kf me. There's literally no
point in your stupid ass replies. I'm not going to stop warning
others about the obnoxious troll. You shouldn't want me to do so.

I can't do anything for you if you think stalking and lying on others
on a daily basis for google ****ing is okay. except to say that it's
not, and, I won't be quiet about it.

It's simply about your posting into the wrong groups.