LF: SD card, HP 850 Win98 driver

Old October 6th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Wm Watt

Default LF: SD card, HP 850 Win98 driver

Looking for an older lower capacity (16MB-128MB) SD card for my HP 850
digital camera.
Also looking for Win 98 driver for the HP 850.
Where to find?
Thanks.

Old October 6th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Joe Pucillo[_2_]

Wasn't it Wm Watt who said...
Also looking for Win 98 driver for the HP 850.
Where to find?

Did you even try to find it yourself?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...?lc=en&cc=us&d
lc=&product=75971&

jp
Old October 9th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Wm Watt

On Oct 6, 5:32 pm, Joe Pucillo wrote:
Wasn't it Wm Watt who said...

Also looking for Win 98 driver for the HP 850.
Where to find?

Did you even try to find it yourself?

Yes, I've been searching the Internet over the past week without
success. I've found lots of helpfull information on the camera, but no
Win98 driver.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...?lc=en&cc=us&d
lc=&product=75971&

HP removed the Win98 driver from it's website in July due to a lapse
in the agreement with Microsoft who no loinger supports Win98. If you
had gone a bit further you would have seen this.

jp

My only hope now seems to be to find someone who still has the Win98
driver and is willing to email me a copy.

I'd also like to find the older low capacity, low speed SD memory
cards which are compatible with the camera. If anyone has any they
could be put in an envelope and sent fairly easily in exchange for a
small sum.

Old October 9th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Joe Pucillo[_2_]

Wasn't it Wm Watt who said...
HP removed the Win98 driver from it's website in July due to a lapse
in the agreement with Microsoft who no loinger supports Win98.

Have you looked at ebay item #300159542836?

jp