Could North Korea fly it's 6-10 weapons on commercial airliners to targets on the West Coast?

Old October 9th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

Default Could North Korea fly it's 6-10 weapons on commercial airliners to targets on the West Coast?

In article ,
Bill Funk wrote:

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:08:13 -0400, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

In article om,
"Axis of WhoCares" wrote:

If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
Portland etc?

Why bother? Considering how open our ports are and what a bunch of boobs
we have in the White House, all the N. Koreans need to do is send a
nuclear device to us via freighter.

While it's ceretainly possible (and has been for decades), why would
they?
NK isn't among those few who think dying for a cause is preferable to
living. Their nuclear capability is for defense (as blackmail, so to
speak). It's dangerous, because their Great Leader is certifiably
crazy, but the idea that they/he will actually deliver a nuclear
device to the US as a first trike has little basis in reality.

You make a good point. The real concern here is that we now have on our
hands, a poor country with a resource (nuclear weapons) that many
wealthy countries would be willing to pay a lot of money for.

Bush is talking about economic sanctions; however, I fear that its too
late for that. The time to deal with N. Korea was two years ago, not
now. Now, N. Korea is in the driver's seat and they can make a mint
selling nuclear weapons technology to countries such as Iran and Saudi
Arabia and there isn't a damned thing Bush and his new pals in the
United Nations can do about it.
Old October 9th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

"Axis of WhoCares" wrote:

If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
Portland etc?

Why bother? Considering how open our ports are and what a bunch of boobs
we have in the White House, all the N. Koreans need to do is send a
nuclear device to us via freighter.

Odd..it didnt appear that the boobs in the Whitehouse during the Clinton
Administration did much with the import of any substance or device via
freighter either. Why is that?

The risk wasn't there and we did not have nearly as many nations putting
the United States on their hit list. Bush has managed to **** off
hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Clinton wasn't
perfect, but we did not have an escalation of nuclear power under him,
nor do we have the severe chaos in the Middle East that we have now.
Old October 9th 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

In article ,
Tim May wrote:

In article om, Axis
of WhoCares wrote:

If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
Portland etc?

Please do not further discuss operational intelligence!

The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
may be the only way Middle America can recover.

Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

--Tim May

Vegenful God? I thought God was supposed to be loving. If God is all
knowing, why didn't He, She, or It head off this problem before it
started? For that matter, why did God create the flaws in humans that
lead us to have so many homosexuals and welfare recipients?
Old October 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Robert Sturgeon

On 9 Oct 2006 10:28:48 -0700, wrote:

Robert Sturgeon wrote:
On 9 Oct 2006 08:52:42 -0700,
wrote:

Tim May wrote:
In article om, Axis
of WhoCares wrote:
The strike on these centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality
may be the only way Middle America can recover.

Do not interference with the Will of a Vengeful God.

These "centers of welfarism, decadence, and homosexuality" are engines
of economic growth that pay taxes that support lazy, backward,
unproductive Middle America. The blue states pay much more in taxes
than they get back from the federal government, and the difference goes
to subsidize poor red states. Those are the real centers of
"welfarism".

If that's so, why don't those blue staters demand lower
Federal taxes and less Federal welfare??? The red staters
would agree, and we'd all have lower Federal taxes and less
Federal welfare. So what are those abused, over-taxed blue
staters waiting for???

Hah hah hah! Let me wait a minute to stop laughing. Red states want
LESS federal welfare?! What planet are you from? Just try to take away
federal subsidies to red-state farmers and see what happens.

If the deal includes less Federal regulations, less Federal
controls, less Federal bull**** in general, you bet _I_ do
want less Federal welfare. But still -- why should those
abused, over-taxed blue staters CARE what red state farmers
want? (I happen to be a blue state farmer -- not that I'm
happy that my state is a blue state.) If the blue staters
are paying too much in Federal welfare to the red staters,
why don't they demand to pay less? Why won't you answer
that?

--
Robert Sturgeon
Summum ius summa inuria.
Old October 9th 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 10/9/06 5:07 PM, in article ,
"Shawn Hirn" wrote:

"Axis of WhoCares" wrote:

[...]

Sorry, you are either uninformed or are a Bush-whacker. Maybe both:

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asi...nology_of_nort
h_koreas_nuclear_weapons_development/

It is clear that BUBBA played a central role in appeasing the Midget Madman.

Old October 10th 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Robert Sturgeon wrote:
If the deal includes less Federal regulations, less Federal
controls, less Federal bull**** in general, you bet _I_ do
want less Federal welfare. But still -- why should those
abused, over-taxed blue staters CARE what red state farmers
want? (I happen to be a blue state farmer -- not that I'm
happy that my state is a blue state.) If the blue staters
are paying too much in Federal welfare to the red staters,
why don't they demand to pay less? Why won't you answer
that?

Are you aware of how politics works? Blue states could demand to pay
less in subsidies to red state farmers, but such legislation would
never pass the Senate, where each tiny (in terms of population) red
state has as much power as a populous blue state. The farming lobby has
too much power to allow something like this.

-Gniewko

Old October 10th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Mysterion

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:19:06 GMT, "Mysterion"
wrote:

"Axis of WhoCares" wrote in message
oups.com...
If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
Portland etc?

Even well hidden and shielded warheads can be found using neutrino
detectors.

Are they used on airliners?

I've seen them used in helicopters by flying over an area.
They can be mounted in a wide variety of vehicles or stationary.

Old October 10th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Colin Campbell

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:54:51 GMT, Tankfixer
wrote:

In article om,
mumbled
If the US could drop a Fat Man bomb back in WWII, how hard would it be
for RNK to retro-fit several commercial airliners to hold a single
nuclear weapon. Using suicide pilots on a normal, scheduled flight plan
across the ocean and striking targets such as Anchorage, LA, Seattle,
Portland etc?

Besides the fact there are no scheduelde flights from North Korea to any
of those citites ?

Then there is the issue of N. Korea not having any airliners with the
necessary range to make it that far.

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.
Old October 10th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Richthoven

There is no smuggle proof system or borders.

The real fear here is we all know anything can be smuggle if you have
the Will, the Cash, And a Brilliant mind to plan it. Just because North
Korea is poor and lead by a Hell bent Mad Man doesn't mean some mother
over there can't give birth to a rather smart child. North Korea has
its best and brightest like all other nations. If you REALLY REALLY
want to smuggle something and have the money and human resources, it
can be done.

With that said, imagine the impact if 3 nukes were detonated in major
US cities.

Wake up one lazy sunday morning, turn on the news and see LA, New York
and Chicago reduced to radioactive rubble. I doubt too many people are
going to keep there downtown jobs or condos much longer.

Nation wide fear of cities could be our own undoing, the nukes just
push us off the edge.

Old October 10th 06, 04:06 AM posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Too_Many_Tools

As I said before, anyone with money can lease a private jet which then
can be loaded with anything you want and then fly it to any city in the
United States.

If you live where there is a major airport, you are a potential
target....and you have been since 9/11.

Welcome to the real world.

TMT

Colin Campbell (remove underscore) wrote:
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:54:51 GMT, Tankfixer
wrote:

In article om,
mumbled