Adobe PS Elements 2

Old December 30th 05, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Adobe PS Elements 2

I have a chance to buy Elements 2 for $20. Is it a good place to start? Is this a good, inexpensive way to learn Adobe PS Elements 2?
Old December 30th 05, 02:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"DonicTT" wrote in message

I have a chance to buy Elements 2 for $20. Is it a good place to start?

Yes, that's whay I started with. $10 would be more reasonable at this
point, though.

Is this a good, inexpensive way to learn Adobe PS Elements 2?

It's the only way to learn Elements 2.

Greg

Old December 30th 05, 10:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

I have switched to plain text. sorry.

"John A. Stovall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:59:42 -0500, "DonicTT" wrote:

I have a chance to buy Elements 2 for $20. Is it a good place to start? Is
this a good, inexpensive way to learn Adobe PS Elements 2?

A good place to start would be learning how to configure you
newsreader so you stop posting HTML.

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/nobin.html

Would be a good place to start that.

-James Nachtwey-
http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

Old December 30th 05, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"DonicTT" wrote in message
I have switched to plain text. sorry.

"John A. Stovall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:59:42 -0500, "DonicTT" wrote:

I have a chance to buy Elements 2 for $20. Is it a good place to start?
Is this a good, inexpensive way to learn Adobe PS Elements 2?

A good place to start would be learning how to configure you
newsreader so you stop posting HTML.

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/nobin.html

Would be a good place to start that.

-James Nachtwey-
http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

So stop top-posting already!

Yes, it is fine to start with PS Elements 2.0. Most of my image mods are
done on it.....I got it for free with my Epson scanner.

Old December 30th 05, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

DonicTT wrote:

I have switched to plain text. sorry.

Now you just need to learn not to top post

--
Jon B
real email to usenet at jonbradbury dot com
Old December 30th 05, 02:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

What is "top-posting"? I usually don't like it on top. :O)
"Jon B" wrote in message
news:1h8dwn3.jkz25f1egv6utN%black.hole@jonbradbury .com...

Old December 30th 05, 02:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

DonicTT wrote:

I have switched to plain text. sorry.

Now you just need to learn not to top post

"John A. Stovall" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:59:42 -0500, "DonicTT" wrote:

I have a chance to buy Elements 2 for $20. Is it a good place to
start? Is
this a good, inexpensive way to learn Adobe PS Elements 2?

A good place to start would be learning how to configure you
newsreader so you stop posting HTML.

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/nobin.html

Would be a good place to start that.

-James Nachtwey-
http://www.jamesnachtwey.com/

--
Jon B
real email to usenet at jonbradbury dot com

Must we explain?? Type your replies UNDERNEATH the previous poster's text,
just like I am here.

Old December 30th 05, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Thanks.
I always found it bothersome to keep scrolling down to find a reply. I
always liked it when the reply was right there on top.

Old December 30th 05, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

shipping wrote:

What is "top-posting"? I usually don't like it on top. :O)

Well first clue is that you just top posted.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Also:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Also good to snip out text that is not needed in follow up posts
Old December 30th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

" A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail? "

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I get it now. I will try not to top post in the future.

"Jon B" wrote in message
news:1h8e1ca.xhy59k1m1qujtN%black.hole@jonbradbury .com...
shipping wrote:

What is "top-posting"? I usually don't like it on top. :O)

Well first clue is that you just top posted.

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Also:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?