New kodak printers ??

Old April 1st 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Al Dykes

Default New kodak printers ??

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old April 2nd 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Phil K

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Yes, there is more news.

Old April 2nd 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Baird

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Greetings Al,

Yes, there are three new printers - two that have been released and one to
be released in June. They a

http://www.kodak.com/go/5100
http://www.kodak.com/go/5300
http://www.kodak.com/go/5500

Check them out Al, I think you will enjoy the review.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Old April 2nd 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Al Dykes

In article ,
Ron Baird wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Greetings Al,

Yes, there are three new printers - two that have been released and one to
be released in June. They a

http://www.kodak.com/go/5100
http://www.kodak.com/go/5300
http://www.kodak.com/go/5500

Check them out Al, I think you will enjoy the review.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

TNX. I guess I could get used to doing "lab-grade" prints on an
all-in-one. I'll be watching for reviews.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
Old April 2nd 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
AZ Nomad

On 1 Apr 2007 18:19:09 -0400, Al Dykes wrote:

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

no problem
http://graphics.kodak.com/us/product...NATOR=1&mode=x
Got 3 phase power and a few thousand square feet and a medium sized crew to
support it?

Why don'y you just ****ing google it yourself?
Go to www.google.com, and ask your neighbor's kid for some clever search
strings like "new kodak printers"

Old April 3rd 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:33:43 -0400, Ron Baird wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Greetings Al,

Yes, there are three new printers - two that have been released and one to
be released in June. They a

http://www.kodak.com/go/5100
http://www.kodak.com/go/5300
http://www.kodak.com/go/5500

Check them out Al, I think you will enjoy the review.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Any word on release of a printer only? I don't care for N-in-1's.

Old April 3rd 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Cohen

AZ Nomad wrote:
On 1 Apr 2007 18:19:09 -0400, Al Dykes wrote:

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

no problem
http://graphics.kodak.com/us/product...NATOR=1&mode=x
Got 3 phase power and a few thousand square feet and a medium sized crew to
support it?

Why don'y you just ****ing google it yourself?
Go to www.google.com, and ask your neighbor's kid for some clever search
strings like "new kodak printers"

Or perhaps 'Good Manners', 'Newsgroup etiquette', etc.
Dave Cohen
Old April 4th 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Ron Baird wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Greetings Al,

Yes, there are three new printers - two that have been released and one to
be released in June. They a

http://www.kodak.com/go/5100
http://www.kodak.com/go/5300
http://www.kodak.com/go/5500

Check them out Al, I think you will enjoy the review.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Hello, Ron:

These new Kodak EasyShare inkjets are hot items! It seems that Best Buy
is their exclusive retailer, for the first few months, and its Web site
has already sold out the 5100 and 5300 models.

In the meantime, at the local Target store, I stumbled upon a
clearance-priced ($104.98 USD) Hewlett-Packard "Photosmart D7160." I
didn't make an immediate purchase, but after a week of positive
"Googling," I decided grab the baby.

(The D7160 is a partial replacement for my stubborn Epson "Stylus Photo
825." I'm still hoping to unclog the 825, at some later date.)

So, sorry, Ron. Much as I would've loved to own a Kodak printer, I
couldn't be sure when there'd actually be one, in stock! Besides, I
don't have the required space, to put an all-in-one unit...which is all
that Kodak appears to be offering, at the moment.

Cordially,
John Turco
Old April 4th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Baird

news

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

A few weeks ago there was mention of some new printers from Kodak but
I didn't see any model numbers mentioned. Is there any more news?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Greetings Al,

Yes, there are three new printers - two that have been released and one
be released in June. They a

http://www.kodak.com/go/5100
http://www.kodak.com/go/5300
http://www.kodak.com/go/5500

Check them out Al, I think you will enjoy the review.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Any word on release of a printer only? I don't care for N-in-1's.

Greetings Ray,

Nope, not aware of anything at this time. Not to say they won't come out
with something in the future. I am sure there are some great things to come.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Old April 4th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Baird

"John Turco" wrote in message
Ron Baird wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message

[...]

Hi John,

I know what you mean. We tried hard to fill the pipeline as fast as possible
and the printers are flowing pretty well at this point. Not going to get to
everyone for a bit. I am sure you are going to enjoy the HP.

I have an Epson 200 that I use for my BW printing. Does a great job for
prints I hang here and there.

Talk to you soon, John,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Printers John Digital Photography 0 April 7th 05 03:20 AM
Portable Photo Printers - Kodak/Epson/?? Bob Hayden Digital Photography 8 December 9th 04 04:59 PM
Portable Photo Printers - Kodak/Epson/?? Bob the Printer Digital Photography 9 December 4th 04 11:36 PM
Dye Thermal Printers Kodak 8500 DDDD Digital Photography 8 November 5th 04 03:20 PM
Kodak Gold 100 vs Kodak Bright Sun vs Kodak High Definition Colour Film Graham Fountain 35mm Photo Equipment 9 October 5th 04 12:57 AM