nature pictures

Old November 18th 05, 09:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default nature pictures

tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for looking,
Ted

Old November 18th 05, 03:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On $DATE , tebo wrote:

tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for looking,
Ted

It's probably the security settings I've activated on my browser,
but the photos all come up as blank boxes to me. That's a pity,
because the thumbnails look great. I like the layout too.

Fred.
(Please remove FFFf from my email address to reply, if by email)
Old November 18th 05, 05:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"tebo" wrote in message
tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for looking,
Ted

Excellent photography and presentation--thanks for sharing

Mark

Old November 18th 05, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Really great images! I enjoyed them a lot. Did you use software to build the
gallery, or did you program it yourself?

Thom Tapp

"tebo" wrote in message
tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for looking,
Ted

Old November 18th 05, 06:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Thom Tapp" schreef in bericht
Really great images! I enjoyed them a lot. Did you use software to build
the gallery, or did you program it yourself?

Thom Tapp

Hello Thom,
I used a smal (free) softwareprogram from http://www.leejoo.nl/
Javascript; mouse over foto.
I made it something bigger to fit for 20 pictures.
There are more great programs at that site.
Ted

tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Old November 18th 05, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Fred Williams" schreef in bericht
It's probably the security settings I've activated on my browser,
but the photos all come up as blank boxes to me. That's a pity,
because the thumbnails look great. I like the layout too.

Fred.

Hi Fred,
It's a small java program.
Maybe you must activate it (java) at your pc......
Succes.
Ted

tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Old November 18th 05, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

tebo wrote:
tebo photo-design
http://members.home.nl/tebo/

Thanks for looking,
Ted

I like it. Good Work. Keep it up.
Your nature shots are great.
Bob Williams

Old November 19th 05, 03:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

On $DATE , tebo wrote:

"Fred Williams" schreef in
bericht ...
It's probably the security settings I've activated on my
browser,
but the photos all come up as blank boxes to me. That's a pity,
because the thumbnails look great. I like the layout too.

Fred.

Hi Fred,
It's a small java program.
Maybe you must activate it (java) at your pc......
Succes.

OK, I surf with Java and Java Script disabled. I only enable it
for extremely trusted and necessary sites. I also leave cookies
disabled. When I run a script I prefer it to be a server side
script, like a "php."
Good luck with the photos, anyway.