Latest Gallery Addition

Old December 23rd 03, 01:47 AM
Vindrew

Default Latest Gallery Addition

Michael-
Point taken, please tell me more about how you confront your subjects. I am
open to suggestions.

Vincent Valle

"Michael Scarpitti" wrote in message
om...
"Vindrew" wrote in message

Latest picture added to my gallery for your kind review.
http://www.pbase.com/image/24248372.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please visit my photography gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/vincentvalle

Vincent Valle
Proud Supporter of pbase.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Afraid to confront people with your camera? Why so many of people's
backsides? Be brave!

Old December 23rd 03, 03:43 PM
Michael Scarpitti

"Vindrew" wrote in message ...
Michael-
Point taken, please tell me more about how you confront your subjects. I am
open to suggestions.

Vincent Valle

You can either put on your 'photpgrapher' personna and make pictures
regardless of the feelings of others, as I often have done, or you can
put the feelings of others first and get less desireable photos. It's
a personal choice. How valuable are the stranger's feelings? Are you
ever going to see this person again? This is a balance that must be
calculated anew each time you take pictures. You have to adjust your
senstivity level at times, depending on the situation.
Old December 25th 03, 03:14 AM
Mystic

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

"Vindrew" wrote in message ...
Michael-
Point taken, please tell me more about how you confront your subjects. I am
open to suggestions.

Vincent Valle

You can either put on your 'photpgrapher' personna and make pictures
regardless of the feelings of others, as I often have done, or you can
put the feelings of others first and get less desireable photos. It's
a personal choice. How valuable are the stranger's feelings? Are you
ever going to see this person again? This is a balance that must be
calculated anew each time you take pictures. You have to adjust your
senstivity level at times, depending on the situation.

The best way to confront your subject is with honesty. If you want to take a picture of someone,
and not have it candid, just ask them. Most will be flattered some will say no. If you tell them
WHY you want to take thier photo it will help. If you have taken a candid photo and the subject of
the photo objects let them see the final result and let them decide if it is good or not. Give
them your opinion.