Hitler finds out his Nikon D7000 is not shipping until November

Old October 15th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Paul Furman

Default Hitler finds out his Nikon D7000 is not shipping until November

I know, not an original concept but still funny...
http://vimeo.com/15830670
Old October 15th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

On 10-10-14 20:41 , Paul Furman wrote:
I know, not an original concept but still funny...
http://vimeo.com/15830670

That is so over done. When the iPad came out, it was funny (and not the
first time something was parodied with that clip), but for yet another
Nikon (or any brand) body ... ho, hum.

(I saw the original movie, whatever it was called, about the last few
days of that fun bunch around Hitler...).

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.
Old October 15th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-10-14 17:41:57 -0700, Paul Furman said:

I know, not an original concept but still funny...
http://vimeo.com/15830670

Aah! "Downfall" worked over again.
Always entertaining.

I wonder if Rich's bunker is anything like that. ;-)

Savageduck

Old October 15th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-10-14 17:48:39 -0700, Alan Browne
said:

On 10-10-14 20:41 , Paul Furman wrote:
I know, not an original concept but still funny...
http://vimeo.com/15830670

That is so over done. When the iPad came out, it was funny (and not
the first time something was parodied with that clip), but for yet
another Nikon (or any brand) body ... ho, hum.

(I saw the original movie, whatever it was called, about the last few
days of that fun bunch around Hitler...).

Yup! The movie was the brilliant "Downfall". German actor, Bruno Ganz
delivered what must be one of the best cinemagraphic portrails of
Hitler ever.

....and yes the whole concept has been overdone, but it still makes for
a light snicker, or snort. ;-)

Savageduck

Old October 20th 10, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Neil Harrington[_5_]

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
I know, not an original concept but still funny...
http://vimeo.com/15830670

Right, not original but hilarious anyway! That's a keeper -- I'm gonna put
it on my laptop for the next family get-together. Thanks for the link, Paul.