If you are a Doctor and you own/owned a D30 please read this!

Old June 24th 04, 05:08 AM
york

Default If you are a Doctor and you own/owned a D30 please read this!

Hi,

My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
from your new, at the time, 1D.

please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

thank you,

john york
Old June 24th 04, 04:00 PM

york wrote:
: Hi,

: My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
: correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
: Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
: like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

: This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
: pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
: from your new, at the time, 1D.

: please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
: if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

: thank you,

: john york

This is just a guess, but is this the website you had in mind?

http://www.dlcphotography.net/index.html

Even if it isn't, there are a lot of very good images there.

Ray

--
E. Ray Lemar