The Adolescent RebelliHOWES Stage - FACT, FICTION, MYTH Or The PREDICTABLE RESULT OF MISHANDLING?

Old February 14th 05, 10:20 PM
I Am

Default The Adolescent RebelliHOWES Stage - FACT, FICTION, MYTH Or The PREDICTABLE RESULT OF MISHANDLING?

The Adolescent RebelliHOWES Stage -
FACT, FICTION, MYTH Or The PREDICTABLE
RESULT OF MISHANDLING?

HOWEDY People,

As you've SEEN, The Amazing Puppy Wizard has
IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED most
every professional trainer and veterinary behaviorist
in creation.

While there's little The Amazing Puppy Wizard hasn't
DISCUSSED in detail, the MYTH abHOWET the so
called adolescent rebelliHOWES stage is WON such
falsehood the EXXXPERT PROFESSIONAL LYING
DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARDS RELY ON
to COVER UP for their INABILITY to HOWEtwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog which The Amazing
Puppy Wizard cannot tolerate nodoGgamened longer.

Dogs owned by "RESPONSIBLE dog lovers" are
TRADITIONALLY UNNECESSARILY INAPUPRIATELY
surgically MUTILATED or NEUTERED, therefore they
NEVER GO THROUGH so called developmental stages
as a NORMAL critter would.

SO HOWE CAN THEY GO THROUGH the so
called NORMAL NATURAL "adolescent rebelliHOWES DEVELOPEMENTAL STAGES?"
in an
effort to take
over his own pack leadership?

THEY CAN'T.

The so called adolescent rebelliHOWES stages
are A LIE. RebelliHOWESNESS is CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING.

If your dog is havin ADOLESCENT REBELLIHOWES
PROBLEMS it's on accHOWENT of you're a dog abuser.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard {) ; ~ )

Old February 14th 05, 10:40 PM
GWB

On 14 Feb 2005 14:20:13 -0800, "I Am"
wrote:

HOWEDY People,

This guy isn't annoying enough on rec.pets.dogs?
He has to cross post to photo groups?

Old February 15th 05, 07:08 PM
I Am

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST
HERE abHOWETS, and YOU KNOW
IT:

Subject: Discipline
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:43:46 -0500
From: Amanda
To:
On Wednesday 15 January 2003 01:54, "N wrote:

i responded in katie's mail.. youll get it before this one
i'm not the expert.. mr. howe is teaching me.. and im
figuring alot out.. plus its just coming to me.. two months
ago i would cry cuz i was soooo lost... and now i go ahead
and live it... like he gave me just enough for my brain to fill
in the rest?

when i would swat in my early parent years.. up until i got
crunchy this last year.. i swore spanking was great.. a lil
bit of fear in yo' momma is what i would say.. and my family
supported me.. you can spank and not be abusive.

then i felt guilty... not because i knew better, but becuase
you guys and others did it wihtout spanking.. better than
me... but i would still say i just have bad kids.. then i
started feeling guilty.. asked for help.. got some advice
and it worked some.. but not much.. enought to make me
think i did it.. then it wouldn't help..

then i heard him tell someone on the news group
"Do you think hitting babies is intelligent" and i was
like whoa.. now i feel like cocka and pray every time
i distract them that they can somehow grow up not
to hate me.. and i pray i caugh myself in enough time.

On Friday 27 December 2002 14:52, Amanda wrote:

Ugh.. I feel so stupid. Now I see all of my mistakes.
And I feel so retarded. I can write a writ of mandamus
and and somehow understand property law.. but this
is... well.. confusing. I read the manual.. I have a
photographic memory and for the life of me cannot
figure out why I still am mishandling my dog when
I have the frigging manual!

Although, lemme tell you.. your emails are much more ...
easier to understand?

Anywho.. Kelly shared water with moo today and let
him eat.. she hates her food and likes his.. so i serve
one bowl.. tonight she barked at our neighbors dog
while he ate.. and then she ate. She growled at the
lil girl she nipped.. Ayla.. the handicapped one. I had
Sara (her mum) hold her on the floor with moo (kelly
was nursing, ayla came close and kelly growled)
while chris had kelly on a lead (no slack, but for safety
reasons.. cuz if kelly nipped and someone found out
she could be labeled aggressive).. and kelly did beautifully.

She sat, downed and stayed.. and lemme tell ya..
first time this dog ever stayed.. and when i got sick
of the barking i stuck my head out the door and yelled
good girl.. and she came right in....

tomorrow we are going to petsmart to really work the
praise with strangers and other dogs (screw the idiot
who says i shouldn't use a retractable lead..

i know my dog).. and we'll do the fplx somewhere on
our way there.. perhaps an empty lot...

Are all of the people you help in this much need of
hand holding? Cuz I still feel like a dolt despite my
dog learning this stuff in miliseconds and succeeding
far better than i.. despite the peepee on my floor last night.

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:04:57 GMT

Subject: Re Discipline. Also, SLEEP! Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003
02:38:46 -0500 From: Amanda

Can you go into this a little more? How did they
accomplish all this in one day?

My learning is progressive. I email or call him with
questions. But, i'm getting most of it myself. Something
clicked.

How would we do it with our families?

that is kind of broad.. ask me specifics... or i'd still be
typing when your kids are in college

I really have problems controlling my temper when I am
already stressed out and then C__ is hurting me:

Me too.. i was abused... my mom was psycho... and i had
problems with anger.. i took it personally when my 6 yr old
wouldn't clean her room... i would sometimes cry is was so
strung out.. i didn't wanna spank but i didn't know what to do
instead.. so i spanked.. and then spanking didn't work.. and
then my dogs went nuts and i called this trainer and he showed
me how to do it.

pulling my hair, scratching me, slapping me, etc.

Mine hit me on purpose alot.. scratching.. climbing on me..
hurting me and then laughing.

Now as I post.. please don't think im trying to be a know it
all.. i simply wanna relay what i have learned... as it is
i've only been spank free for a week now and yell free for two
days (my neighbors two streets over are happy

Children, dogs, people.. they do thinks wrong because it
elicits your ultimate attention. Does your 3 year old enjoy
fingerpainting on walls? no... do they enjoy fighting the
minute you pick up the phone?? No.

They *know* they can command your attention.. and that's
what they want. same reason your dogs fight.. they think it
is controlling you.

Your kids want you watching their every move.. making sure
they eat.. dont talk to strangers.. because it means you are
watching THEM and not them watching you as it should be. they
should stay within x feet of you.. because they like mom and
she's cool and she keeps em safe... they shouldn't run and
expect you to chase them.. because you won't always be there
to chase them... that's how kids die or get lost.

When they learn to follow you.. it's all good.

Now, take my 19 mo old. She had this habit of sipping 4 oz
from her bottle and demanding more. if i didn't refill it..
she threw a hgue fit. Now she hands me her bottle and says
more.. and i tickle her... then i pick up her bottle and
pretend im drinking it.. i offer her a drink and snatch it
back saying MY Baba!! She wants that bottle.. so she takes it
and drinks it.. even tho i didn't refill it. we had a huge
problem with them taking things they cant have and when i
wanted it they ran... now i give the baby (19mo) my finger..
and she grabs it.. and i wiggle and shout My finger! that's
mine! Gimme it back.. playfully.. and she resists.. and i go
"Ooh.. can i have it please?" and she gives it to me and i
gleefully say Thank you! and she says you're welcome.. and i
give her the finger back... then i hand her say a lighter...
and we wrestle for a minute.. and i say... can i have that???
and she gives it over etc. Of course sometimes she'll have a
cool! book! and ill ask can i have that.. and shell say No.
and i say that's ok! and tickle her or snap my fingers and
say good girl naya.. good job.. then ill start my game again
and wrestle and try to take it gently... then.. can i have
that??? she gives it over. this works with everything now.

Or when he's ripping up my homework or something like
that.

Yea... with the dog training you hide nothing.. no forced
control. you set the dog up for fail.. so you can distract
and praise and erase the thought.. same with the kids. Put
some unimportant paper all over.. when he goes to touch it..
make a sound and distract him.. then good boy, that's a nice
baby!... then repeat.. the minute he goes for the paper and
breaks the thgouth you throw him in the air and praise like
mad!

How would I apply this in those situations? Also, what do
you do in 'danger' situations (until you're close enough
to distract them) - climbing on things, sticking metal
objects into electrical outlets, trying to get into the
oven, etc.?

Use your judgement.. if you have the distance/time to
distract... do it.. if you don't... pick them up and away..
but act like it's to throw em in the air.. so they don't know
youre forcing control by phsycially removing them... cuz when
you force control.. with the come command when you want your
dog away from something... or when you pull a dirty shoe from
your baby's mouth.. you put value on it.

Like when your kid puts a penny in its mouth.. youll try to
pry its mouth open to get it... and he'll clamp right down..
you gave that penny VALUE! it's not just a piece of crap..
mom WANTS IT!

so.. instead you make a game.. say you want em to smit it
out... walk somewhere else... attract their attention.. be
kinda sneaky... odds are the thing in their mought will get
annoying and they'll spit it out when they walk toward you...
if all else fails.. pry it outta their smiling jaws... snatch
em up away from falling down... but only when you have to..
then work realy hard to overcome that forced control.

Also don't make a big deal about it.. or else theyll learn not
only to command your attention, but also mom will always catch
me so she is watching me.. not me watching her.

I never realized how spirited C__ was until I started
tending other kids.

those are my kids. I have had social workers with their
degrees in child development stop offering me services cuz
they couldn't handle my kids... my friends call mine the
obstinate kids.

They're docile kittens compared to C__! This brings up
another question - what do you do when YOUR child is the
bully?

if you catch it before it happens.. loud sound.. big
distraction and PRAISE. if you catch it afterward... distract
and say oh my goodness! and pay attention to the other kid...
he wont get the attention... then explain how that hurts.
odds are your kid won't hurt another kid if he truly
understands its not nice.

C__ is always beating the other boy over the head when he
comes over. We don't hit in anger in our family

i have.. everyone does in my family... i did it a few times
over 4 years... but that is because i didn't know how not to.
i know now.. and i wanna tell everyone i can.. so someone else
doesn't spank their kids due to a lack of knowledge.

(we do it playfully sometimes, so we are curtailing that
in case it is giving him ideas)

my kids, 6yo, 3yo and 19 month old, favorite game is chasing
around the house (all 4 of us) with wooden spools yelling at
the top of our lungs "I'm gonna beat your a$$.. HA HA HA... no
IM gonna beat YOUR a$$ MU HA HA HA" my neighbors prolly
think im nuts.. but the kids love it dog even plays too

but I admit that after I have been trying to get him to go
to sleep for 45 minutes, I get a little rough sometimes.
It's really frustrating. He'll be dead tired - eyes
bright red, fussy, eyes almost closing every 5 seconds.

It gets worse... they all do it around that time.. they don't
want to sleep.. andyou know what? they don't grow out of it
until they're parents it's one of those times you have to
use your patience and keep distracting and praising.

So I'll take him into the bedroom, and lay down to nurse
him. He'll nurse for about 5 seconds and then jump up and
run to the window and start bending the blinds.

he wants you upset.. he wants your undivided attention. you
have to refuse it.. no evil eye.. no "conner" quiet or not..
no anger.. complete nonchalance.. they have to have a total
complete entire lack fo negative attention.. and all they'll
be able to do is sit back and enjoy the positive!

One shout.. one name call.. one No! and it takes awhile to
work up to the positive only.

So I gently pick him up and lay him back down.

try not to.. but if you have to ok

And we repeat the process over 10000 times.

when he goes to sit up.. when yous see the thought on his
face.. distract with sound and follow with praise or a song or
giggle.

Then I get frustrated and lay him down less gently.

better than my method of plop em in the crib and let em cry.
No anger.. stay calm.. meditate, pray.. breath.. try to
remember they will not always be this small.. and youll never,
ever for anything get it back. it's what im using

That makes him cry, which is the last straw that FINALLY
gets him to nurse to sleep.

He got you riled up.. what he wanted.. time to sleep.

Writing it out, I thought of something. He must have a
lot of excess tension he needs to release before sleeping,
and finally crying releases it for him.

no way... crying isn't a release.. sometimes.. maybe for
some people.. crying is frustration, pain, hunger,
sadness... sometimes joy.. sometimes tension.. but not
because of his life.. because he's insecure... their dealing
with negative and positive.. and thats what makes em
insecure.

Any good ways to do this that don't involve crying?

distraction and praise.. if all else fails get up and dance..
fast for day.. slow rocking at night.

Turning on soft music and swaying in the sling used to
work for us, but now he either grabs at everything he can
reach or bends over backwards until he's hanging upside
down.

cuzhe knows what you're doing. hold him instead.. or sit him
in your lap on the bed and rock

Putting the sling over his shoulders to prevent that
doesn't work either. He acts like he is being tortured
and screams and fights to
get out.

because it is forced control.

Katie

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged
by the way its animals are treated."
~ Mohandas Gandhi -- Adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method manual. } ; ~ )

There are NO grey areas between RIGHT and WRONG.

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

"Only the unenlightened speak of
wisdom and right action
as separate,
not the wise.

If any man knows one, he enjoys the fruit of both.

The level which is reached by wisdom
is attained
through right action as well.

He who perceives that the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.

What is the use of compulsion then?

The love and hate which are aroused
by the objects of sense
arise from Nature,
do not yield to them.

They only obstruct the path." --
Bhagavad Gita, adapted by
Krishna with permission from
His FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizard's FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method manual {) ; ~ )

Force training JERRYIZES dogs and GETS THEM DEAD

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. {}YPW; ~ }
oo-oo

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. {} ; ~ )

"Lynn K." wrote in message
om...
(Michael Erskine) wrote in message

om...

Anyone got ideas on what to do with this dog
that might help him to decide that he wants to
follow and that he has nothing to fear from me?

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Subject: What *did* happen to Fritz?

Date: 2001-01-05 13:39:53 PST
Dserthorse wrote:
I remember reading posts about him, and seeing
his photos at a binary newsgroup. I know he died :-(
I never knew what did happen, and I assumed he
had a previously unknown health problem.

Robert put Fritz down for aggression problems.

Lynn K.

From: Lynn Kosmakos )
Subject: DOMINANCE ANSWERS =
Crim Writes About Koehler's "Methods'
Date: 2000/09/20
Terri McAuley wrote:

I sincerely believe that this dog was an
genetic mess and that I still feel that the
end would have been the same, no matter
what method of training was or was not used.

I believe the same, and said so to Robert at the time.

He was in a great deal of pain and looking for
answers that were not readily available.

That doesn't mean that the answers he
grasped at were correct.

Lynn K.

"Terri"@cyberhighway
Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
He has millions of people aleady reading
his posts and watching him extract his soggy
foot out of his mouth!
Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2
naive childs come forward and actually
believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two
naive childs since I freely admit to having
read and, I hope, understood enough of the
manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher
and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you
to both Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with
a constant barrage of really infantile crap at
the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with
the nagging idea that if people like them had
been posting earlier, maybe we would not have
had to hold the head of a really magnificent
animal in our arms while he was given the
needle and having to hug him and wait until
he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can
terrorize a dog into good behavior. Naive is
believing that people that hide behind fake
names are more honest than people that use
their real names.

Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders
and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better
than those that have studied and lived by their
craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see
kindergarten level insults for what they are.

Really stupid is believing that people like
Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are going
to just go away because you people act like
fools. Why do you act like fools? I really
have no idea, and I don't really care.

And, to date: I've not seen ONE come
forward and actually admit to buying and
having success with his little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's
day and take it down to the Animal Shelter for
their use and testing. You would never believe
the results, so you'll never know.

Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man
coming by Jerry's posts deserves to get what
is sure to be coming to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh?

As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei
(do I get to listen to the box first?)