Linhof Finder Question

Old August 9th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Linhof Finder Question

Hi All,

I picked up a Linhoff Universal Finder on e-bay for use with my 5x7 Tech 4.
On the left side of the finder the scale reads 120 -500 so this side must be
for the 5x7, the other scale on the left reads 90-300. So Im pretty sure
this side is for 4x5. My question is this, is the silver wire frame in the
center of the viewfinder for 5x7 and the outside frame for 4x5? Is there
some kind of mask for this unit?

Thanks
Nelson

Old August 11th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Richard Knoppow

wrote in message
Hi All,

I picked up a Linhoff Universal Finder on e-bay for use
with my 5x7 Tech 4.
On the left side of the finder the scale reads 120 -500 so
this side must be
for the 5x7, the other scale on the left reads 90-300. So
Im pretty sure
this side is for 4x5. My question is this, is the silver
wire frame in the
center of the viewfinder for 5x7 and the outside frame for
4x5? Is there
some kind of mask for this unit?

Thanks
Nelson

Since no one has tackled this I suggest contacting Bob
Salomon at HP marketing. They are the US distributor for
Linhof and he is very knowledgible about Linhof products.
Check their web site at:
http://www.hpmarketingcorp.com/

--
---