LARGE prints

Old March 21st 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default LARGE prints

"Greg "Blank" - Lizard King." wrote in message
In article .com,
"Scott W" wrote:

So let's say all you have said is true, to what purpose did it serve to
jump into a thread that was on a reasonable subject and attack him in
such a way, an attack that had little to do with anything else that was
said in the thread?

Scott

I've never liked personal attacks, including the ones John has done his
share of producing. It's better to just ignore John on his bad days.

Sometimes (infrequently) he actually posts something worthwhile and on
topic. If observed you''ll see most of those that regularly post
information here have taken that tact. I can name names but why drag the
innocent into the fray.

I'm sorry, but John owes me a half dozen apologies before I'll admit he's
anything but a waste of oxygen.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old March 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

Sometimes (infrequently) he actually posts something worthwhile and on
topic. If observed you''ll see most of those that regularly post
information here have taken that tact. I can name names but why drag the
innocent into the fray.

I'm sorry, but John owes me a half dozen apologies before I'll admit he's
anything but a waste of oxygen.

No need to be sorry Matt I completely understand your take. Lets stick to
photo its just not worth the other crap.
--
The things we hate most in life often turn out to be a mirror image
of ourselves. Better not to hate.

Findmedirectly - "infoatgregblankphoto.com"
Old March 22nd 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Greg "Blank" - Lizard King."
I'm sorry, but John owes me a half dozen apologies before I'll admit he's
anything but a waste of oxygen.

No need to be sorry Matt I completely understand your take. Lets stick to
photo its just not worth the other crap.

Greg Blank and Matt Clara are the same person. They are joined at the hip of
nothingness.

Old March 22nd 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

In article , "2" wrote:

"Greg "Blank" - Lizard King."
I'm sorry, but John owes me a half dozen apologies before I'll admit he's
anything but a waste of oxygen.

No need to be sorry Matt I completely understand your take. Lets stick to
photo its just not worth the other crap.

Greg Blank and Matt Clara are the same person. They are joined at the hip of
nothingness.

Like the echo,echo,echo, echo in your head.