Pictures Perthshire Scotland

Old February 13th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Pictures Perthshire Scotland

I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
--

New Photo Gallery: World & Emotion http://photoextra.blogspot.com/
New Photo Gallery: Amsterdam Mo http://photoamsterdam.blogspot.com/

Old February 14th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"*Albert & Photo Galleries*" wrote in message
I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/

Only in the last picture do we see any women. We have birds and flowers and
buildings here, let us see your beautiful women. Were these taken with a LF
camera? Ric in Wisconsin.

Old February 14th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Ric Trexell" wrote in message

"*Albert & Photo Galleries*" wrote in message
I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/

Only in the last picture do we see any women. We have birds and flowers

and
buildings here, let us see your beautiful women. Were these taken with a

LF
camera? Ric in Wisconsin.

Lots of the women have emigrated, and are now doing weather forecasts or are
presenters on TV based in London.

What makes you think of LF ? The slight vignetting?
They've been posted to other newsgroups.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Old February 16th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Were these taken with a
LF
camera? Ric in Wisconsin.

Lots of the women have emigrated, and are now doing weather forecasts or

are
presenters on TV based in London.

What makes you think of LF ? The slight vignetting?
They've been posted to other newsgroups.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

************************************************** ************
I thought they were not as sharp as you would expect from a LF camera.
Since they are on other newsgroups, they could be anything. To tell you the
truth, some of them were not as good as my 35mm scans with an Epson flatbed
scanner. Ric in Wisconsin.

Old February 16th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Ric Trexell" wrote in message
Lots of the women have emigrated, and are now doing weather
forecasts or are presenters on TV based in London.

What makes you think of LF ? The slight vignetting?
They've been posted to other newsgroups.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

************************************************** ************
I thought they were not as sharp as you would expect from a LF camera.
Since they are on other newsgroups, they could be anything. To tell you

the
truth, some of them were not as good as my 35mm scans with an Epson

flatbed
scanner. Ric in Wisconsin.

You ought to see the critical comments in other newsgroups.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Old February 16th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Malcolm Stewart" wrote in
message ...
"Ric Trexell" wrote in message
Lots of the women have emigrated, and are now doing weather
forecasts or are presenters on TV based in London.

What makes you think of LF ? The slight vignetting?
They've been posted to other newsgroups.
--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

************************************************** ************
I thought they were not as sharp as you would expect from a LF camera.
Since they are on other newsgroups, they could be anything. To tell you

the
truth, some of them were not as good as my 35mm scans with an Epson

flatbed
scanner. Ric in Wisconsin.

You ought to see the critical comments in other newsgroups.

Well, regardless of format or technical issues, they are a mundane set of
snapshots, at best.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old February 17th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"Ric Trexell" wrote in message

Well, regardless of format or technical issues, they are a mundane set of
snapshots, at best.

Very true. People like to see pictures with people. Even a great scene
can
be improved a little sometimes if a person is shown doing something. (As
long as it doesn't detract from the shot.) Ric in Wisconsin.

You could have people screwin' in these shots, and they'd still be boring!
;-)
Point taken all the same.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old February 18th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

You could have people screwin' in these shots, and they'd still be boring!
;-)
Point taken all the same.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

With that said I shall not say any more about this thread. I can't top
that. Ric.