Lets nuke China.

Old October 27th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich

Default Lets nuke China.

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

Old October 27th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
/dev/null

And end 90% of the camera production in the World..

ups.com...

Old October 28th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

"Rich" wrote

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

I'd rather you didn't. I have shares in BHP Biliton, and they sell a
shed-load of iron ore to the Chinese...

Paul

Old October 28th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich

On Oct 27, 4:29 pm, "/dev/null" nntp.server.net wrote:
And end 90% of the camera production in the World..

"Rich" wrote in message

ups.com...

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

Only the plastic ones from Canon and Olympus. Nikon will go on...

Old October 28th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich

On Oct 27, 9:50 pm, Allen wrote:
/dev/null wrote:
And end 90% of the camera production in the World..

"Rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

To say nothing of shoes, socks, neckties (that might be worthwhile), and
many, many other goods. Let's not destroy China until we start making
things again in the US.
Allen

Getting rid of the source of the crap is a good way to repatriate
production...

Old October 28th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Charles

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:13:07 -0700, Rich wrote:

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

Seems to me that we get more posts from Rich than from Nike.
Old October 28th 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Bean

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:00:30 GMT, Charles
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:13:07 -0700, Rich wrote:

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

Seems to me that we get more posts from Rich than from Nike.

Yes, and the Nike ones are usually more sensible.

--
John Bean
Old October 28th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Allen" ?????? ??? ??????
/dev/null wrote:
And end 90% of the camera production in the World..

"Rich" wrote in message
ups.com...
And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

To say nothing of shoes, socks, neckties (that might be worthwhile), and
many, many other goods. Let's not destroy China until we start making
things again in the US.
Allen

Shall we use nukes that are made in China, too?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Old October 29th 07, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich

On Oct 28, 2:17 pm, "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios"
wrote:
? "Allen" ?????? ??? m... /dev/null wrote:
And end 90% of the camera production in the World..

"Rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

To say nothing of shoes, socks, neckties (that might be worthwhile), and
many, many other goods. Let's not destroy China until we start making
things again in the US.
Allen

Shall we use nukes that are made in China, too?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

That would be a great idea, if you can figure a way to trigger them
remotely.

Old November 6th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Rich wrote:

And put and END to these countless posts shilling counterfeit Nike
shoes....

Hello, Rich:

No, let's "nuke" Canada, instead...and stop your tedious trolling,
forever. g

Cordially,
John Turco