China - more pictures

Old June 16th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

Default China - more pictures

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : China - Lijiang - lake of the black dragon

It's here :
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Chine...site/index.htm

some portraits of China is also here :
http://www.tomcuss.fr/webphoto/Portraits/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Old June 16th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Charles[_2_]

Nice shots Tom.

Old June 16th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Charles" wrote :
Nice shots Tom.

Thanks a lot, Charles

A bientôt,
Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Old June 17th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
babaloo

You were lucky.
In my time in China (last year) smog was so thick and pervasive you could
not see more than 100 feet.
Landing at airports in midday was astounding: you could not see the terminal
from the runway in Xian, Shanghai and especially Beijing.
I have no idea how Beijing is going to fake it in time for the Olympics.
Beijing is an absolute cesspool.
Most of eastern China has the summer climate of Mississippi; mix that with
unbridled pollution.
The television networks will have to be quite selective in what they show
the world. And they will fully cooperate with the Chinese government in the
charade because they will have invested too much money not to.
The price of Chinese financial/industrial success has been environmental
catastrophe and permanently shackling tens of millions to slave labor wages
(in a cowed population in excess of 1 billion those tens of millions are a
statistical blip).
Nice pictures.

Old June 17th 07, 07:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"babaloo" a écrit dans le message de news:
.. .
You were lucky.

Yes, but not all time This pictures are a selection.

In my time in China (last year) smog was so thick and pervasive you could
not see more than 100 feet.

Me too some days.

Nice pictures.

Thanks

Regards,
Tom
http://www.tomcuss.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Old June 17th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_2_]

In article , fac187
@hotmail.com says...
You were lucky.
In my time in China (last year) smog was so thick and pervasive you could
not see more than 100 feet.

The situation in Yunnan is different - the air is more clean there.
--

Alfred Molon
Old June 17th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_2_]

In article ,
b says...
"Alfred Molon" a écrit dans le message de
In article , fac187
@hotmail.com says...
You were lucky.
In my time in China (last year) smog was so thick and pervasive you could
not see more than 100 feet.

The situation in Yunnan is different - the air is more clean there.
--

Alfred Molon

Some times, but not all time

Well, see my shots of Yunnan and compare them to those of east and north
China:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/

The heavily industrialised north and east have a much worse air quality.
--

Alfred Molon
Old June 18th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
tom

"Alfred Molon" wrote
Tom wrote

Some times, but not all time

Well, see my shots of Yunnan and compare them to those of east and north
China:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/China/

The heavily industrialised north and east have a much worse air quality.
--

Alfred Molon

Hello Alfred Molon,

I looked at your photographs of Yunan. Some are very beautiful. I have of
them also same places. There is a certain logic with all that. The ciels are
excellent.

Perhaps that I will visit north the next year. We will be able better to
then discuss on the subject

Regards,
Tom

Old June 18th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Arthur Small

Out West and out of the big city you can find clear air.
www.alldigital.fotopic.net

Up to 5000 LUX slim outdoor light box in China! Only 0.43''(11 mm) slim light box in China! jenny Medium Format Photography Equipment 0 April 24th 07 03:42 AM
China - Shanghai tom Digital Photography 7 December 31st 06 04:28 PM
China tom Digital Photography 0 October 21st 06 06:04 PM
Several photos from China [email protected] Digital Photography 3 October 16th 06 01:20 AM
Kodak in China Marv Soloff Medium Format Photography Equipment 16 December 15th 05 08:54 PM