[SI] Doors. Comments by BobF

Old June 7th 12, 12:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Default [SI] Doors. Comments by BobF

On 2012-06-06 19:35 , wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:00:11 -0400, Alan Browne

On 2012-06-05 22:37 ,
wrote:

Alan_Browne_1 : Leave it to Alan! This picture is hard to look at with the
middle focus plane. The blur on the lower left is distracting! Too bad we
can't see a little head popping out! (PS the photo is too large for the
committee!)

Didn't have time for this SI. Got this while waiting for an owl to show
up. (Don't ask).

It's too bad, I bet you see lots of doors in your travels.

No camera with me though (real camera anyway). On vacation I carry the
cameras.

I've replaced the image. Sometimes PS tells me it will save at a given
size but the store size is larger.

PS: Please use the square brackets around SI in your subject line such
that those who don't wish to be offended by people actually taking
photographs can remain oblivious by filtering on [SI].

I thought I had used the square brackets... I see they ain't square...

I guess I held the shift key for the whole {SI} line... instead of [SI] ...

Got it!

No sweat.

But we wouldn't want to offend those who take advantage of the SI's
generous and continuous policy of providing simple, effective and
dependable means to filter us out. We don't want to offend those who
talk about cameras but never actually deign to shoot a photo.

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.