TV screens big versus Small LCD versus Plasma.

Old March 2nd 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Little Green Eyed Dragon

Default TV screens big versus Small LCD versus Plasma.

To keep this on topic, I am hoping to eventually buy a TV that can plug
into my existing Lap top and use for photo clients to view imagery. Head
shots etc.

In any event I found myself back in BJ's this morning so I spent sometime
looking at an assortment of TV's. Personally I like the price range and
27" wide size. But there is a big difference between the image quality
being represented their. I think its consumer manipulation. When you get
to the 42-50 inch size the comparing two Sony's one Plasma less money
2199.00 and the Sony LCD which runs $2850.00

There a huge difference in color saturation on the LCD. There's
absolutely no ghosting.....the Plasma looks lower in contrast but
picture appears very sharp. At the lower end the feed appears to
break up and hesitate.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere