Nikon D70 picture review

Old February 4th 05, 03:51 AM

Default Nikon D70 picture review

When taking pictures with my Nikon D70 when I first got it right after
taking a picture it would display full screen on the LCD display for review.
Now, after using the camera for a while when taking a picture it only
displays a small picture in the corner of the LCD. Is there a setting some
where that would bring back so it fills the entire LCD screen?

Old February 4th 05, 07:24 AM
Deek Unter

"Pete D" wrote:

RTFM!

That Should have been, RYFM :-)

Old February 4th 05, 07:54 AM

Read your
Read the

what's the difference. He got his point across.

"Deek Unter" wrote in message
"Pete D" wrote:

RTFM!

That Should have been, RYFM :-)

Old February 4th 05, 07:56 AM
Pete D

"Deek Unter" wrote in message
"Pete D" wrote:

RTFM!

That Should have been, RYFM :-)

"THE", "YOUR", Any F..... MANUAL, it's not hard, it is in multiple view
rather than single view.

Old February 4th 05, 09:11 AM
Rainy

On the back of your camera to the left of your viewing screen click on the
top arrow pointing to the right, that will bring up your pictures on the
viewing screen. Now click on the Iso button a few times. This should bring
up 3 choices to view the pictures, one picture, four pictures or nine
pictures. Leave it at one. Now go back to take a few pictures and see if
that works.

Good luck

wrote in message
I did read the ****ing manual...it's right here in front of me and I

can't
find it!!!

Acronym bitch!

"Pete D" wrote in message
RTFM!

Old February 4th 05, 09:13 AM
Christopher Pollard

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:51:32 -0500, wrote:

Is there a setting some
where that would bring back so it fills the entire LCD screen?

Yes. one of the buttons to the left of the screen IIRC.

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net
Old February 4th 05, 02:38 PM
Deek Unter

Read your
Read the

what's the difference. He got his point across.

You probably never have had to work a customer service
answer line -I have 5 years,....most common symptom of user problem....
not reading the manual.