New Nikons: 10 point remote?

Old September 16th 04, 06:24 PM
Dallas

Default New Nikons: 10 point remote?

Is this the same 10-pin socket used in the F4s and MD-12?

If so, I wonder if my ML-1 remote transmitter/receiver and cable release
will work with them?

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted

Old September 17th 04, 09:07 AM
Ronnie Sellar

Dallas wrote:

Is this the same 10-pin socket used in the F4s and MD-12?

If so, I wonder if my ML-1 remote transmitter/receiver and cable release
will work with them?

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted
Madness passed me by, she smiled hi, I nodded"
- Sixto Rodriguez

My F4s doesn't have a 10 pin socket. It's only 2 pins (or is it 3 ?)

--
Ronnie Sellar

Old September 17th 04, 03:31 PM
Chris

Ronnie Sellar wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Is this the same 10-pin socket used in the F4s and MD-12?

If so, I wonder if my ML-1 remote transmitter/receiver and cable release
will work with them?

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted
Madness passed me by, she smiled hi, I nodded"
- Sixto Rodriguez

My F4s doesn't have a 10 pin socket. It's only 2 pins (or is it 3 ?)

The MB-21 I have on my F4 (making it an F4s) only has the 2 pin remote
release socket.

Chris

Old September 17th 04, 06:20 PM
Dallas

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:31:52 +0000, Chris wrote:

Ronnie Sellar wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Is this the same 10-pin socket used in the F4s and MD-12?

If so, I wonder if my ML-1 remote transmitter/receiver and cable
release will work with them?

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com "Going down a dirty
inner city side road I plotted Madness passed me by, she smiled hi, I
nodded" - Sixto Rodriguez

My F4s doesn't have a 10 pin socket. It's only 2 pins (or is it 3 ?)

The MB-21 I have on my F4 (making it an F4s) only has the 2 pin remote
release socket.

Chris

Sorry guys, brain-fade on my part. Mine is also a 2 pin. The ML-1 remote I
have has a multi-pin socket on the receiver.