Pentax DS

Old December 14th 04, 10:02 AM

Default Pentax DS

Anyone own or have used the new Pentax DS SLR? Looks like a great camera and
for the size it would wonderful if it's all wrapped up to be a good shooter.
Certainly smaller then the Rebel.

Old December 14th 04, 11:26 AM
Pete D

wrote in message
Anyone own or have used the new Pentax DS SLR? Looks like a great camera
and
for the size it would wonderful if it's all wrapped up to be a good
shooter.
Certainly smaller then the Rebel.

I have had a close look and like them enough to have one on order (well I am
saving my pennies and hope to have one very soon). I like the package with a
18-125mm lens, very nice and the price is very right.