horizon panoramic

Old January 26th 05, 06:12 AM
.::SuperBLUE::.

Default horizon panoramic

http://www.zenit-foto.ru/english/index.htm

Are they any good and have you tried any?
I think 205pc is interesting.
Price information, EU, anyone?

Old January 26th 05, 11:24 AM
Ralf R. Radermacher

..::SuperBLUE::. wrote:

http://www.zenit-foto.ru/english/index.htm

Are they any good and have you tried any?

Been using a 202 for five years now and wouldn't want to be without it
again.

More on the subject here...

http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm

....and here...

http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

I think 205pc is interesting.
Price information, EU, anyone?

Ridiculously expensive for what it can and does. It's said to have
banding problems and it is by principle unusable for night photography.
Get a second-hand Noblex 150 instead. I have a 150/E6 and while I
wouldn't recommend any of their 35 mm models, this camera is from an
altogther different league compared to the Zenit.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de
Old January 27th 05, 08:29 AM
Vincent Becker

More on the subject here...
http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm
...and here...
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

--
Vincent Becker
Photographie et appareils anciens - Photography and classic cameras
Old January 27th 05, 08:39 AM
David J. Littleboy

"Vincent Becker" wrote:

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

Nicely done page! Thank you.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old January 27th 05, 05:34 PM
David Nebenzahl

On 1/26/2005 11:29 PM Vincent Becker spake thus:

More on the subject here...
http://www.fotoralf.de/horizon.htm
...and here...
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/pano...orizon202.html

And here ;-)

http://www.lumieresenboite.com/colle...&c=Horizon_202

With additional links at the bottom of the page. I just added yours Ralph.

.... and don't forget the indispensible Alfred's Camera Page page:
http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/horizon202/index.htm
(plus a page of photos at
http://cameras.alfredklomp.com/horiz...otos/index.htm)

--
Today's bull**** job description:

• Collaborate to produce operational procedures for the systems management
of the production Information Technology infrastructure.

- from an actual job listing on Craigslist (http://www.craigslist.org)