FUJI S2 For Sale

Old August 15th 03, 06:49 PM
rt

took a while, but got to the bottom of it-

Spoke with Melissa, FujiFilm US,
FinePix repairs 1-800-659-3854, option #1.
Consumer Information Service Center
Corporate Communications Division
Fuji Photo Film, NJ USA

And she said, regarding warranty service for a camera like our suspect
friend's S2, and I quote "Absolutely no way does Fuji warranty carry
customer to customer. That camera is certainly not covered under our
warranty regardless of date is service"

So, Phototonhero, may I suggest you consider changing your moniker to
PhototonLiar, or maybe PhototonScammer.

Consider yourself exposed.

I still have my doubts as to whether the camera was real, but if it was, the
purchaser is completely screwed should the unit require service thanks to
your dishonesty. Shame on you, scammer!

rt

Old August 15th 03, 06:52 PM
Zoot Allure

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:49:48 GMT, "rt"
wrote:

I still have my doubts as to whether the camera was real, but if it was, the
purchaser is completely screwed should the unit require service thanks to
your dishonesty. Shame on you, scammer!

Notice he still hasn't stepped forward on my challenge. He knows he
will be outed.

Old August 16th 03, 11:11 PM
Tom Pfeiffer

He sold the camera days ago, why do you feel the need to continue posting to
a dead thread?

Just curious? 12 posts from one guy to one forsale item might be a newsgroup
record, we oughta check.

Tom P.

Old August 17th 03, 03:26 AM
rt

Speaking of checking, this thread wouldn't be complete without our favorite
PriceCop!

Good to see you Tom... So, did you buy the S2, or do you know the new owner?
Surely you have some direct knowledge since you share the news about the
camera and its nonexistent warranty being sold. Do you believe EVERYTHING
you read, or just the posts on which you don't feel necessary to share your
expertise? Thanks again for adding your particular flavor of value for us
all!

rt

Old August 17th 03, 07:07 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Sorry, you're in distant second on this thread, Mr. Turner, with only 7
snappy posts. Still a little touchy about that overpriced filter, I see.

Tom P.

om...

Old August 17th 03, 05:16 PM
rt

What filter?

Everything I posted for sale is long gone. I do have a RRS plate (non-"L")
for an F100. come to think of it. Please research this for me and let me
know what a non-predatory price would be.

Thanks,
RT

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
Sorry, you're in distant second on this thread, Mr. Turner, with only 7
snappy posts. Still a little touchy about that overpriced filter, I see.

Tom P.

om...

Old August 18th 03, 04:52 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

They're $55 new, say $40-45?

It struck me as humorous that you guys are blasting away at this guy because
he's too cheap and OTOH you're ****ed at me for complaining you're too high.

Tom P.

"rt" wrote in message
om...
What filter?

Everything I posted for sale is long gone. I do have a RRS plate

(non-"L")
for an F100. come to think of it. Please research this for me and let me
know what a non-predatory price would be.

Thanks,
RT

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
Sorry, you're in distant second on this thread, Mr. Turner, with only 7
snappy posts. Still a little touchy about that overpriced filter, I see.

Tom P.

om...

Old August 18th 03, 05:29 AM
Zoot Allure

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:52:39 -0500, "Tom Pfeiffer"
wrote:

It struck me as humorous that you guys are blasting away at this guy because
he's too cheap and OTOH you're ****ed at me for complaining you're too high.

No, not precisely because he is too cheap, just because it seemed a
little bogus. The fact that he disappeared when challenged on his
donation requests would seem to support that suspicion.

Old August 18th 03, 02:59 PM
rt

No, Tom, you didn't read my posts.

I responded in reference to his fraudulent claim that this camera (if it
exists as I doubt it does) is under warranty. The "comes with USA
warranty/blank warranty cards" crap is worse than disengenuous- it is
outright lying.

I'll take $40.00 for the RRS plate. I'll even pay a 6% commission.

"rt" wrote in message
om...
What filter?

Everything I posted for sale is long gone. I do have a RRS plate

(non-"L")
for an F100. come to think of it. Please research this for me and let

me
know what a non-predatory price would be.

Thanks,
RT

"Tom Pfeiffer" wrote in message
Sorry, you're in distant second on this thread, Mr. Turner, with only

7
snappy posts. Still a little touchy about that overpriced filter, I

see.

Tom P.

om...