FUJI S2 For Sale

Old August 14th 03, 05:01 AM
Zoot Allure

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:58:06 GMT, "photonhero"
wrote:

Please ignore that posting as I'm sure you'll have issues
with that also

Consider it ignored Mr. Scammer.

Old August 14th 03, 05:08 AM
Zoot Allure

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:44:50 GMT, "photonhero"
wrote:

As for RT's accusation for me not being real...... I am a hell of a lot
more real than he is.. I sold something on this newsgroup, made someone
happy, all he is doing is feeding his own EGO with his own issues.

No, you only say you did. There is no proof. It may or may not have
been a legitimate deal, but just because you write that it is, doesn't
establish a single fact to anyone else other than the alleged buyer.

Old August 14th 03, 05:12 AM
Zoot Allure

wrote:

As for RT's accusation for me not being real...... I am a hell of a lot
more real than he is.. I sold something on this newsgroup, made someone
happy, all he is doing is feeding his own EGO with his own issues.

A little Google search turns up this..... Selling donated equipment
maybe?

From: photonhero )
Subject: need help

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Date: 2003-06-15 10:19:35 PST

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

I am the photography instructor for the City of Cape Coral Florida
Parks and
Recreation Dept. We have had a small photography program here that I
have
taught for the last 10 years, to both children and adults.
Unfortunately
the budget is very small and acquiring supplies is problematic. We
were
recently given the use of an older city building for all of our fine
arts
classrooms and I was given a room that I am now converting to a dark
room.
A local newspaper was generous enough to donate an old enlarger and a
few
darkroom items, however much more is needed in equipment and supplies.
Also
needed is any type of working 35mm camera for our photo classes,
preferred
are manual exposure 35mm SLRs with extra lenses but we can use good
quality
point and shoots as well.

I ask the national photo community for its help in training young
adults and
children in the art and joy of photography. I have devoted 10 years
to this
program building it from a small class meeting at a parks and
recreation
community center to its present location at the Arts Studio.

All and any donations of equipment, cameras, money etc are tax
deductible
and will be acknowledge by the proper forms for the IRS as issued by
the
City of Cape Coral. Larger donations will also be acknowledge by a
plaque
posted in the Arts Studio with Patron's Names listed.

Business and corporate donations also welcomed.

This is a true and real request , please contact me for further
information
and details

Mark Bretschneider

Old August 14th 03, 12:55 PM
photonhero

Well ,Go Have another Donut
Mr. Cop!

Like many other people I give back to my community,

I happen to teach photography at the local Art Studio and have solicited
donations in the past. This has no bearing on what I do in my private life
or public life There is no commingling of items and no fraud involved,

For you to even infer that. tells me that you are neither a cop or never
was or a crooked one at that. No respectable police officer would ever make
that kind of accusation. Your just another A hole out there trying to stir
up trouble like RT involving yourself in something that's none of your
business.

I was wrong, I thought RT would want the last word, but it seems your
have more time on your hands.

AS to your BS Comments,, I have had three successful Camera shops and was
a Nikon, Canon, Minolta, Pentax, Ricoh, Fuji authorized dealer for years. I
have received a number of community service awards and pride myself in
dealing honest, doing good and setting examples. Unlike you, I do, I don't
complain and find fault. I am not a self appointed watchdog barking at the
heels of nonexistent demons. Get a Life Why don't you donate some time to
a local community project instead of trying to entertain with your internet
witticisms, It isn't working

AS for credibility, you will notice I put my real name in that donation
request and direct email. All the people that donate receive an official
receipt from the City of their gift and all of the items are shipped
directly to the art studio and received and audited by other city personnel.

Stop being an Asshole and give it a rest, if you went any further with this
and your accusations you would border on legal action, but them again you
have the anonymity if the internet to hide behind,

So stop the nonsense, and stop commenting on my credibility, Fraud only
happens when someone is hurt in a material way, in this case, the guy is
happy as a clam, I am sorry you just cant accept the fact that he got a
good deal.

"Zoot Allure" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:44:45 GMT, "photonhero"
wrote:

Sorry to see you guys upset over a good deal.

Uh, yeah right. Mr. Credibility, we should all feel better because we
could e-mail you and ask questions. That is no security. I still think
its something suspicious, but thats just the cop in me.

Old August 14th 03, 02:37 PM
Zoot Allure

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:55:12 GMT, "photonhero"
wrote:

AS for credibility, you will notice I put my real name in that donation
request and direct email. All the people that donate receive an official
receipt from the City of their gift and all of the items are shipped
directly to the art studio and received and audited by other city personnel.

You posted the request several times under different e-mail addressed.
Putting up a name, whether real or not proves nothing.

Stop being an Asshole and give it a rest, if you went any further with this
and your accusations you would border on legal action, but them again you
have the anonymity if the internet to hide behind,

LOL, right, sue me.Tell you what, post a phone number, and a contact
for the park you supposedly solicited donations for. After I call
them, I will apologize if I am wrong. Fair enough?

Old August 14th 03, 04:33 PM
rt

Zoot-

Wanna bet this liar "still thinks digital watches are a pretty good idea"?

Thought you might get a bang out of that.

rt

Old August 14th 03, 06:26 PM
Zoot Allure

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:47:00 GMT, "photonhero"
wrote:

I will not post the # publicly as I do not want the staff there to be
deluged with stupid calls, they are much too busy for that, But if your
serious, then write me, I have a 10 year plus history with them and they
will vouch, The ball is in your court,

No, its in your court. You have my e-mail address. e-mail it to me. I
will follow up on it.

Old August 14th 03, 06:27 PM
Zoot Allure

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:33:53 GMT, "rt"
wrote:

Wanna bet this liar "still thinks digital watches are a pretty good idea"?
Thought you might get a bang out of that.

LOL! Yep, too bad snake oil isn't used anymore, he could sell a boat
load of it
Old August 15th 03, 02:27 AM
Zoot Allure

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:26:36 -0500, Zoot Allure

No, its in your court. You have my e-mail address. e-mail it to me. I
will follow up on it.

Ssssssssstatic.... Thats what I thought would happen.