[photo] guess where ...

Old April 6th 08, 05:29 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

Default [photo] guess where ...

Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

--
Troy Piggins
Old April 6th 08, 06:22 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Helen[_2_]

Default guess where ...

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

--
Troy Piggins

Excellent night shot Troy!
Hope you're going to join us in the upcoming SI. The Mandate is
"Point Of View".
Helen
Old April 6th 08, 06:26 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Helen[_2_]

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

--
Troy Piggins

"Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks"

I'll take a wild guess and say London, England.
Old April 6th 08, 07:19 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
MJW[_2_]

Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

Welcome back! Opening pic is a beauty!

--
M.J.Wyllie.

Old April 6th 08, 09:04 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Helen wrote:
On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

Excellent night shot Troy!
Hope you're going to join us in the upcoming SI. The Mandate is
"Point Of View".
Helen

Thanks Helen. Actually been in southern England. Only had the
one night in London, so made the most of it walking up and down
the Thames. Had a stopover in Dubai on the way. Many photos.

I'll try my best at the SI.

--
Troy Piggins
Old April 6th 08, 09:08 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* MJW wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

Welcome back! Opening pic is a beauty!

Thanks mate

--
Troy Piggins
Old April 6th 08, 11:39 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Pudentame wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

Arizona?

Not even close. Try again

--
Troy Piggins
Old April 7th 08, 01:21 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Pudentame wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.

Arizona?

Not even close. Try again

There's a nice connection, though.
I heard the fellow who bought London Bridge thought he was purchasing
Tower Bridge........ but one hears many things.

--
john mcwilliams
Old April 7th 08, 02:05 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_12_]

* Pudentame wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:
* Pudentame wrote:
Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?im...3/img_7429.jpg

Still going through the rest of the shots.
Arizona?

Not even close. Try again

http://www.golakehavasu.com/londonbridge.html

Interesting. I knew the London Bridge there is relatively new,
but didn't know the previous went to AZ.

You probably already realise, but should point out that London
Bridge in your article is different to the Tower Bridge in my
photo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_bridge

Peace