NAZIS TRYING TO INFLUENCE CHILDREN!! STOP THEM!

Old August 18th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

Default NAZIS TRYING TO INFLUENCE CHILDREN!! STOP THEM!

In the last few days a german group of nazis, calles "Koeln objektiv",
is trying to influence children by giving free "newspapers" with extrem
nazi-propaganda to them.

Tell them, what you think about it!

Don't let the nazis come back!

ray

Old August 18th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
Jim

On 2006-08-17 19:11:56 -0400, said:

In the last few days a german group of nazis, calles "Koeln objektiv",
is trying to influence children by giving free "newspapers" with extrem
nazi-propaganda to them.

Tell them, what you think about it!

Don't let the nazis come back!

ray

Well lets start at the White House and the RNC.
--
Jim

Old August 18th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

On 2006-08-17 19:11:56 -0400, said:

In the last few days a german group of nazis, calles "Koeln objektiv",
is trying to influence children by giving free "newspapers" with extrem
nazi-propaganda to them.

Tell them, what you think about it!

Don't let the nazis come back!

ray

Ok, we'll get 'em stopped, Jim!

OH YOU MEANIE NAZIES YOU BETTER QUIT OR I'M GONNA GET, LIKE REAL MAD AT
YOU!!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE PROBABLY BETTER IN THE LONG RUN THAN
CERTAIN LEADERS OF "DEMOCRACIES" WHOSE NAME YOU'D RECOGNIZE IN AN
INSTANT---YOU JUST QUIT!!!! SO THERE!!! ITZ FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!
YOU NASTY NAZIES KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE DURING HUMAN FOLLY II. BUT
WAIT A MINUTE - IT DID SLOW DOWN POPULATION GROWTH, DIDN'T IT??
WITHOUT YOU WHY WE'D PROBABLY HAVE 20 BILLION BLESSED SOULS BY NOW AND
THE EARTH AS SEEN FROM SPACE WOULD HAVE A TEARDROP SHAPE ON ITS
TRAILING EDGE FROM ALL THE PEOPLE FALLING OFF IT. SO - WELL- I'D SAY
EITHER QUIT OR DON'T QUIT AS SUITS YOU BEST, AND I DON'T BELIEVE THAT
THERE'S ROOM FOR THE EXCLUDED MIDDLE IN THIS TWO-VALUED LOGIC
SITUATION. I GUESS. WHO'S ON FIRST? MONGREL DOG SOILS ACTOR'S FOOT.

-- DON

Old August 18th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
Jim Lanson

Nazis are people too.

They have rights, just like blacks, gays, and pets.

But not the Irish!

Old August 18th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
Cuz

Jim Lanson wrote:
|| Nazis are people too.
|| They have rights, just like blacks, gays, and pets.
|| But not the Irish!

What's wrong with the Irish.

Paddy O'Malley

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

Old August 18th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

God made whiskey to keep the irish from ruling the world

Cuz wrote:
Jim Lanson wrote:
|| Nazis are people too.
|| They have rights, just like blacks, gays, and pets.
|| But not the Irish!

What's wrong with the Irish.

Paddy O'Malley

Old August 18th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,it.politica,sci.math,rec.food.cooking
no_name

Cuz wrote:

Jim Lanson wrote:
|| Nazis are people too.
|| They have rights, just like blacks, gays, and pets.
|| But not the Irish!

What's wrong with the Irish.

Paddy O'Malley

They're ... uh ... ah ... Irish!