INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Old April 12th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

Old April 12th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

On Apr 11, 9:02*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

I haven't seen IR from you in a long time. I did as you said...it
really comes out as 3D. it's awesome!
Helen
Old April 12th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Scott W

On Apr 11, 3:02*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

The moving clouds ended up making them look like they are poking out
of the sky.

Scott
Old April 13th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article
,
Annika1980 wrote:

Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my left eye and took a pic and then I
put it to my right eye and took the second pic.

To boldly (baldly?) go where no-one has...

Bret's done it again!

If you don't mind losing the tree, hyper-stereo would be even more
impressive. You eyesight will allow a 5% shift in perspective.