BIG RED LOVES THE 40D!

Old April 11th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default BIG RED LOVES THE 40D!

Old April 11th 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Helen[_2_]

On Apr 10, 10:47*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

WOW! Superb shot of a Cardinal!! The detail is breathtaking. At
first I thought, I wish that branch in the front wasn't there, but
you know, I really think it adds to the pic. I know how fast these
birds move and how tiny they are. The forgotten 400mm is certainly
appreciated for shots like this. On a personal note, thanks Bret!
Helen

Old April 12th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Default WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

Old April 12th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
N[_5_]

Default SO WHAT - WHO CARES

Old April 12th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D

"Helen" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:47 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

WOW! Superb shot of a Cardinal!! The detail is breathtaking. At
first I thought, I wish that branch in the front wasn't there, but
you know, I really think it adds to the pic. I know how fast these
birds move and how tiny they are. The forgotten 400mm is certainly
appreciated for shots like this. On a personal note, thanks Bret!
Helen

The branch does not add to the picture, the detail is ordinary, what the
hell are you thinking Helen?

Old April 12th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

I do.
Old April 12th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

"Helen" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:47 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
WOW! Superb shot of a Cardinal!! The detail is breathtaking. At
first I thought, I wish that branch in the front wasn't there, but
you know, I really think it adds to the pic. I know how fast these
birds move and how tiny they are. The forgotten 400mm is certainly
appreciated for shots like this. On a personal note, thanks Bret!
Helen

The branch does not add to the picture, the detail is ordinary, what the
hell are you thinking Helen?

she *never* thinks, Pete.
Didn't you know that?
Old April 12th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
N[_5_]

"Noons" wrote in message
N wrote,on my timestamp of 12/04/2008 6:48 PM:

I do.

So keep your caring to yourself!