First Yorktown eaglet spied

Old March 26th 20, 07:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.birds
me[_5_]

Default First Yorktown eaglet spied

Finally got a glimpse of a first eaglet these past two mornings. Light
really sucked, so better shots will be forthcoming in the future.

Eaglet:
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...6/D5C_7298.jpg

Previous other Eagle photos:
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...2/D5C_7035.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...2/D5C_7055.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...2/D5C_7127.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...2/D5C_7146.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...2/D5C_7170.jpg

Great Blue Heron
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2020_1/...+/D5C_6873.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2020_1/...+/D5C_6892.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2020_1/...+/D5C_6909.jpg
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2020_1/...+/D5C_6932.jpg

Northern Cardinal
http://whfoto.net/Fotostream/2020_1/...+/D5C_7178.jpg

Enjoy while maintaining social distancing and all be well.

Old March 26th 20, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.birds
me[_5_]

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:49:24 -0400, me wrote:

Finally got a glimpse of a first eaglet these past two mornings. Light
really sucked, so better shots will be forthcoming in the future.

Eaglet:
http://whfoto.net/Yorktown_Eagles/20...6/D5C_7298.jpg

Previous other Eagle photos:

Damn, forgot I made some organizational changes