You wanted the ULTIMATE DSLR back-up??

Old May 17th 05, 02:25 AM
RichA

Default You wanted the ULTIMATE DSLR back-up??

Well HERE it is!!!!
DON'T give up your DSLR pixel count JUST because you need a compact
camera!!!

http://www.thpsales.com/store/viewIt...paig n=google
Old May 17th 05, 03:31 AM
Jeremy Nixon

RichA wrote:

Well HERE it is!!!!
DON'T give up your DSLR pixel count JUST because you need a compact
camera!!!

http://www.thpsales.com/store/viewIt...paig n=google

Can you say "interpolation"? Can you say "marketing scam"?

Yeah, I thought you could.

You know this is an SLR newsgroup, right?

--
Jeremy |
Old May 17th 05, 03:54 AM
Musty

"Jeremy Nixon" wrote in message
RichA wrote:

Well HERE it is!!!!
DON'T give up your DSLR pixel count JUST because you need a compact
camera!!!

http://www.thpsales.com/store/viewIt...paig n=google

Can you say "interpolation"? Can you say "marketing scam"?

Yeah, I thought you could.

You know this is an SLR newsgroup, right?

--
Jeremy |

I think he is trying to hit #1 in the amount of posts for the month. He is
being a "post whore" as they call it ;-)

Old May 17th 05, 04:01 AM
Chrlz

Another waste of a thread. From the ad:

"Uses *interpolation* to achieve 10.0 mega pixels"

There's one born every minute, and by the look of it, that one is also
*posting* once every minute. Stop spamming the newsgroup with this
rubbish.

Old May 17th 05, 05:23 AM
RichA

On 16 May 2005 20:01:35 -0700, "Chrlz" wrote:

Another waste of a thread. From the ad:

"Uses *interpolation* to achieve 10.0 mega pixels"

There's one born every minute, and by the look of it, that one is also
*posting* once every minute. Stop spamming the newsgroup with this
rubbish.

Sorry...you are SO humourless.
-Rich
Old May 17th 05, 08:31 AM
Chrlz

RichA wrote:
Sorry...you are SO humourless.
-Rich

Certainly. I apologise for not having your finely tuned sense of
mirth, thinking that you might only start threads for a good reason.
I'm also sorry for noticing that you are posting like an attention
seeker.

Now YOU apologise for wasting our time with what you are now suggesting
was a 'joke'.

Was the "Prints Look Better Than A Screen" post a joke too, or are you
just a master of stating the mindlessly bloody obvious? I apologise in
advance for not knowing the answer to that question.

Old May 17th 05, 02:59 PM
Frank ess

RichA wrote:
On 16 May 2005 20:01:35 -0700, "Chrlz" wrote:

Another waste of a thread. From the ad:

"Uses *interpolation* to achieve 10.0 mega pixels"

There's one born every minute, and by the look of it, that one is
also *posting* once every minute. Stop spamming the newsgroup with
this rubbish.

Sorry...you are SO humourless.
-Rich

1 - You are NOT sorry (in the sense you intend here)

2 - It is not a lack of humor. It's a matter of disdaining childish
antics.

3 - "Shut up!" he explained.

--
Frank ess

Old May 17th 05, 03:16 PM
Mala Ipsa Nova

LOADED WITH FEATURES:
# Up to 141 pictures in built-in 16MB memory

WOW an 10 megapixel camera that only uses 113 KB per file

# 10.0 Mega-Pixel-Camera
# Uses interpolation to achieve 10.0 mega pixels

Why not call it a Giga Pixel camera, a lie is still a lie

# 3X Optical Zoom
# 4X Digital Zoom
# Ultra big 2-inch color LCD screen
# Built-in flash
# Red-eye reduction
# Includes 2 "AA" alkaline batteries, runs on AA lithium batteries
as well
# Self timer & continuous shot feature
# 20- second voice memo
# Doubles as a camcorder
# Sound effects
# Built-in microphone & speaker
# USB cable & TV cable
# Playback zoom to 8X
# Supported O/S: Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Mac OS 9.1, 10.1
# Free Softwa Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE, Ulead Video Studio 7.0
SE, Ulead Cool 360
# FREE BONUS: Tripod & Carrying
# And more!

I saw one of these, it's the digital version of those free 35mm cameras
that were scammed a few years ago.

Old May 17th 05, 08:12 PM
RichA

On 17 May 2005 00:31:36 -0700, "Chrlz" wrote:

RichA wrote:
Sorry...you are SO humourless.
-Rich

Certainly. I apologise for not having your finely tuned sense of
mirth, thinking that you might only start threads for a good reason.
I'm also sorry for noticing that you are posting like an attention
seeker.

Now YOU apologise for wasting our time with what you are now suggesting
was a 'joke'.

Was the "Prints Look Better Than A Screen" post a joke too, or are you
just a master of stating the mindlessly bloody obvious? I apologise in
advance for not knowing the answer to that question.

No, it was no joke. Some (because of the propaganda of the camera
makers, "watch images through your TV!") may not be aware of it.
Why is it some people assume that everyone knows the same things?
If so, why post anything at all?
-Rich

Da Yi 6x17 back for 4x5 [Review] Bandicoot Large Format Photography Equipment 8 January 26th 05 01:04 AM
Graflex? Ralf R. Radermacher Medium Format Photography Equipment 72 December 25th 04 09:24 PM
FS- Kodak Digital back for Mamiya RZ / RB Photoshots Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 0 December 6th 04 08:30 PM
Why go dSLR? Bob Digital Photography 69 June 27th 04 07:22 PM
Film holders for Graflok back for Nikon Multiphot Edwin Barkdoll Large Format Photography Equipment 0 March 9th 04 02:07 AM