RENT PIXELS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS

Old May 16th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
fakir005[_2_]

Default RENT PIXELS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS

Advertise your business by renting Pixels. One cent per pixel, per
month. Only 250 Pixels (25 pixels x 10 Pixels) minimum. Advertise for
only one month to test your ad. No adult material or photography.

To advertise snd cheque made out to Satish Bhardwaj, Address 171
Lexington Ave #403, New York, NY 10016.

Old May 16th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen

fakir005 wrote:
Advertise your business by renting Pixels. One cent per pixel, per
month. Only 250 Pixels (25 pixels x 10 Pixels) minimum. Advertise for
only one month to test your ad. No adult material or photography.

To advertise snd cheque made out to Satish Bhardwaj, Address 171
Lexington Ave #403, New York, NY 10016.

Now let's see--

Some of my Windows icons--the tiny little ones that I click to run a
program--are a half inch square or less, and are 32 by 32 pixels. So,
for only $1,024 per month I could advertise in a tiny little space. Now,
if I could "I'm a sucker" in that space it would be appropriate.
Old May 16th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

Allen wrote:
fakir005 wrote:
Advertise your business by renting Pixels. One cent per pixel, per
month. Only 250 Pixels (25 pixels x 10 Pixels) minimum. Advertise for
only one month to test your ad. No adult material or photography.

To advertise snd cheque made out to Satish Bhardwaj, Address 171
Lexington Ave #403, New York, NY 10016.

Now let's see--

Some of my Windows icons--the tiny little ones that I click to run a
program--are a half inch square or less, and are 32 by 32 pixels. So,
for only $1,024 per month I could advertise in a tiny little space. Now,
if I could "I'm a sucker" in that space it would be appropriate.

But what if you could do it for $10.24 a month! He's only charging a
penny per pixel. It's almost FREE FREE FREE!! But wait! There's...well,
not much more. And no one is actually going to go look at it.
Old May 16th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Martindale

Allen writes:

Some of my Windows icons--the tiny little ones that I click to run a
program--are a half inch square or less, and are 32 by 32 pixels. So,
for only $1,024 per month I could advertise in a tiny little space. Now,
if I could "I'm a sucker" in that space it would be appropriate.

Yes, but no one will see it. I simply can't imagine how these page
owners believe that anyone will visit a web page full of cluttered tiny
ads, but no content at all.

Dave
Old May 16th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell

"Dave Martindale" wrote in message
Allen writes:

Some of my Windows icons--the tiny little ones that I click to run a
program--are a half inch square or less, and are 32 by 32 pixels. So,
for only $1,024 per month I could advertise in a tiny little space. Now,
if I could "I'm a sucker" in that space it would be appropriate.

Yes, but no one will see it. I simply can't imagine how these page
owners believe that anyone will visit a web page full of cluttered tiny
ads, but no content at all.

The first person to think of it walked away with a million dollars for a 1K
square web page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_advertising
--

Mike Russell
www.mike.russell-home.net

Old May 16th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor

Mike Russell wrote:
Yes, but no one will see it. I simply can't imagine how these page
owners believe that anyone will visit a web page full of cluttered tiny
ads, but no content at all.

The first person to think of it walked away with a million dollars for a 1K
square web page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_advertising

The operative word here being "first".
Old May 16th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Martindale

"Mike Russell" -MOVE writes:

Yes, but no one will see it. I simply can't imagine how these page
owners believe that anyone will visit a web page full of cluttered tiny
ads, but no content at all.

The first person to think of it walked away with a million dollars for a 1K
square web page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_advertising

Unbelievable that anyone would buy advertising on the page. It's an
utter mess. I wonder if any of the advertisers got enough sales through
the page to make the investment back - even if it was only $100.

Dave