[SI] Don't forget the killer Bs; due October 9th, 2011

Old September 29th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Don't forget the killer Bs; due October 9th, 2011

Time marches on, and it's less than two weeks until the "B" shots are
due for the current mandate. So if you see a buffalo in Boston watching
the Bruins, shoot it! But I'm afraid that if you wanted a picture of
Papi's big bat, that time has passed as the Sox have bombed out. So
settle for that baby on the bridge, big bottles of booze, barns, or
whatever else you can find that begins with "B." But please, nothing
from the Babe's house in the Bronx. It's just too much to bear.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_b

For more information on the shootin, please visit the rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

And please send the photos to:

si.moderator at yahoo dot com
Old September 29th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete A

On 2011-09-29 18:53:03 +0100, Bowser said:

Time marches on, and it's less than two weeks until the "B" shots are
due for the current mandate. So if you see a buffalo in Boston watching
the Bruins, shoot it! But I'm afraid that if you wanted a picture of
Papi's big bat, that time has passed as the Sox have bombed out. So
settle for that baby on the bridge, big bottles of booze, barns, or
whatever else you can find that begins with "B." But please, nothing
from the Babe's house in the Bronx. It's just too much to bear.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_b

For more information on the shootin, please visit the rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

And please send the photos to:

si.moderator at yahoo dot com

The only images I have for "B" are very amateurish shots of a bee, a
blackbird and a butterfly. Critiquing these crapshots is pointless, but
if anyone is up for my challenge to write the most humorous derogatory
feedback containing a "B" word, I will submit the images

Old September 29th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Stuffed Crust[_2_]

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems John A. wrote:
blackbird and a butterfly. Critiquing these crapshots is pointless, but
if anyone is up for my challenge to write the most humorous derogatory
feedback containing a "B" word, I will submit the images

I'm sure everyone has a shot or two with Blown highlights.

Argh, last thing we need is someone critiquing blown boners.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^
Old September 29th 11, 09:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete A

On 2011-09-29 21:08:58 +0100, Stuffed Crust said:

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems John A. wrote:
blackbird and a butterfly. Critiquing these crapshots is pointless, but
if anyone is up for my challenge to write the most humorous derogatory
feedback containing a "B" word, I will submit the images

I'm sure everyone has a shot or two with Blown highlights.

Argh, last thing we need is someone critiquing blown boners.

If I ever capture a bee, blackbird, or butterfly with a blown boner
I'll submit the images to those who research animal behaviour

Old September 29th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-09-29 21:08:58 +0100, Stuffed Crust said:

In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems John A. wrote:
blackbird and a butterfly. Critiquing these crapshots is pointless, but
if anyone is up for my challenge to write the most humorous derogatory
feedback containing a "B" word, I will submit the images

I'm sure everyone has a shot or two with Blown highlights.

Argh, last thing we need is someone critiquing blown boners.

If I ever capture a bee, blackbird, or butterfly with a blown boner
I'll submit the images to those who research animal behaviour

The horror! The horror!

Savageduck

Old October 1st 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 9/29/2011 3:30 PM, Pete A wrote:
On 2011-09-29 18:53:03 +0100, Bowser said:

[...]

Bitch of a challenge.

--
Peter