[SI] Dusk or Dawn is due soon!

Old September 4th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is due soon!

Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
Old September 4th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-09-04 13:59:46 -0700, Bruce said:

Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate.

Don't be silly. There is *nothing* mandatory about it. Anyone can
submit absolutely anything to the SI. Whether it complies with the
mandate, or not, doesn't matter at all. Nothing is ever rejected for
not complying.

....and every month the nothing you submit is never rejected, we just
have a problem seeing it.

Savageduck

Old September 4th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

--
Peter
Old September 5th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Paul Furman

Bruce wrote:
Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate.

Don't be silly. There is *nothing* mandatory about it. Anyone can
submit absolutely anything to the SI. Whether it complies with the
mandate, or not, doesn't matter at all. Nothing is ever rejected for
not complying.

Violations cause deductions from the prize money.
Old September 5th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 9/4/2011 6:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

I'm open to suggestions...
Old September 5th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 9/4/2011 4:59 PM, Bruce wrote:
wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate.

Don't be silly. There is *nothing* mandatory about it. Anyone can
submit absolutely anything to the SI. Whether it complies with the
mandate, or not, doesn't matter at all. Nothing is ever rejected for
not complying.

But it's in your head, isn't it?

Heh, heh...
Old September 5th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

On 2011-09-05 13:20 , Bowser wrote:
On 9/4/2011 6:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

I'm open to suggestions...

Haute Couture.

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.
Old September 5th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-09-05 10:46:40 -0700, Alan Browne

On 2011-09-05 13:20 , Bowser wrote:
On 9/4/2011 6:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

I'm open to suggestions...

Haute Couture.

Hate "Haute Couture"!

I live in T-shirt & Levis circles.

Savageduck

Old September 5th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Cooper

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:20:11 -0400, Bowser wrote:

On 9/4/2011 6:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

I'm open to suggestions...

1. What Bruce would have submitted if Bruce ever submitted.

2. What Noonsie would have submitted if Noonsie ever submitted.

3. Best and Worst HDR. (Same photo may be entered for both)

4. Best religious icon not found in Peru.

5. Candid shot of airline traveler not carrying a Mac.

6. Table-Top photography of plastic objects that are better
than the metal version of the same product.

7. Table-Top photography of metalworking tin can art project.

8. Flood, hurricane, tornado, or earthquake backyard photos.

9. Journalism category: SWAT team iPhone Recovery Unit photos.

10. Travel & Nature category: Rare moths found on Carnival Cruise
Line vessel closets.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old September 5th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Cooper

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:49:08 -0700, Savageduck

On 2011-09-05 10:46:40 -0700, Alan Browne

On 2011-09-05 13:20 , Bowser wrote:
On 9/4/2011 6:46 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/4/2011 4:51 PM, Bowser wrote:
Just a reminder that Dusk or Dawn shots are due in about a week
(Septebmer 12th). And yes, my shots are "dusk." TDL to get up early
lately. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-Inis a monthly (sort of) gallery of photos shot to fit a
mandate. There are no prizes or awards, just some friendly critiques and
some entertainment. For more info, please visit the Rulz page:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

Any chance we can get the next mandate[s]

I'm open to suggestions...

Haute Couture.

Hate "Haute Couture"!

I live in T-shirt & Levis circles.

I don't think Alan is suggesting that you wear a custom-fitted
original designer dress. I think he means that you photograph someone
in one.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida