[SI] New Mandate: Dawn or Dusk

Old August 1st 11, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] New Mandate: Dawn or Dusk

Take a photo during those pre-sunrise or post-sunset times when there's
a nice glow in the sky. Any subject matter goes, but it's got to be
either before sunrise or after sunset. The gallery will be he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

The Shoot-In is a monthly gallery created by anyone who chooses to
participate. No prized, points, or anything else but a few comments.
Give it a shot!

For more info:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
Old August 2nd 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn
:
: The Shoot-In is a monthly gallery created by anyone who chooses to
: participate. No prized, points, or anything else but a few comments.
: Give it a shot!
:
: For more info:
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

September 5??! Hey, man, you've got to give us the full Labor Day weekend.
Martha and I will still be in Philadelphia, shooting pictures of our
grandchildren! How about the 11th instead?

Bob
Old August 2nd 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 8/1/2011 10:38 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 15:59:20 -0400, wrote:
: Take a photo during those pre-sunrise or post-sunset times when there's
: a nice glow in the sky. Any subject matter goes, but it's got to be
: either before sunrise or after sunset. The gallery will be he
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn
:
: The Shoot-In is a monthly gallery created by anyone who chooses to
: participate. No prized, points, or anything else but a few comments.
: Give it a shot!
:
: For more info:
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

September 5??! Hey, man, you've got to give us the full Labor Day weekend.
Martha and I will still be in Philadelphia, shooting pictures of our
grandchildren! How about the 11th instead?

Bob

The Advisory Board Committee Group Team Assembly will consider your request.
Old August 2nd 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 8/2/2011 8:02 AM, Bowser wrote:
[...]

The advisory board should have come out with the mandate earlier. Got a
whole bunch of dusky shots in Maine. I may now have to go back.

--
Peter
Old August 2nd 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 8/2/2011 10:23 AM, PeterN wrote:
[...]

Maine? Shoot, let me know and I'll go with you. I'll even drive.

But we'll split the cost of lobster rolls.

:-)

BTW, do you see any issues granting the Coes a stay of execution? I don't.
Old August 2nd 11, 11:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 8/2/2011 4:37 PM, Bowser wrote:
[...]

We usually go to Maine at least once a year. Last year we went twice. We
have gotten into some tremendous traffic jams around Wisckasset. Lines
almost a block long at Red's, a lobster roll truck. There is no way I
will wait on a line that long. We passed it a few weeks ago and there
were only seven people on line. I couldn't resist. I wound up holding a
table while my wife & friend got on line. They put a whole 11/4 lb
lobster in each roll. Mayo & butter on the side. Best fried belly clams
I've ever eaten. I see why people wait in line.
BTW even with only seven people in front of us the wait to place the
order was 20 minutes. I once suggested we go up to Maine for the
weekend. My wife said it was too far for just two days so we went to
Rockport, Mass. We took a drive up the coast and would up having dinner
in Maine.

BTW I vote yes. Why doesn't the committee extend the date for everybody,
though.

--
Peter