Merry Christmas

Old December 25th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
J. Clarke

Default Merry Christmas

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:32:34 -0800, minnesøtti
wrote:

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

Churl.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Old December 25th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Bob Hickey

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Alan

Ho......Ho.....Ho..... Bob Hickey

Old December 25th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Annika1980

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

As my grandfather used to say as he raised his glass, "Here's to your
health, wealth, and my prosperity."

Old December 25th 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Mark²

minnesøtti wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and
Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

Yes.
Enjoy your holiday pay in his honor, chump.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old December 25th 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
AT

ditto
Old December 25th 06, 10:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
ASAAR

On 24 Dec 2006 16:32:34 -0800, minnesøtti the lesser wrote:

Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

Old December 25th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Harry Stottle

"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.

Old December 25th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
minnesøtti

Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.

The atheists in Russia had Lenin and belief into the coming Communism
an embodyment of the Paradise on Earth. And atheists in the USA have a
belief in Capitalism and the invisible Hand of Market which would rule
out all wrongs. I do not know what person embodies all light in
Capitalsim -- Adams ? Friedman ? Keynes ? G.W. Bush ? So, the birthday
of those guys can be celebrated. Just pick one up which is closest to
the end of the year.

Old December 25th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Harry Stottle

"minnesøtti" wrote in message
ps.com...

Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a
mention.

The atheists in Russia had Lenin and belief into the coming Communism
an embodyment of the Paradise on Earth. And atheists in the USA have a
belief in Capitalism and the invisible Hand of Market which would rule
out all wrongs. I do not know what person embodies all light in
Capitalsim -- Adams ? Friedman ? Keynes ? G.W. Bush ? So, the birthday
of those guys can be celebrated. Just pick one up which is closest to
the end of the year.

This atheist worships no god, I just want the holidays.

Old December 25th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
J. Clarke

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:51:34 +0000, Harry Stottle wrote:

"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

What about us Atheists?
Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.

Happy commercial holiday season. That do you?

You know, if atheism isn't going to catch on until somebody figures out a
way to make a buck at it.

Although Happy Trails To You seems to me to be pretty
nondenominational.