What lens for wildlife photography?

Old May 3rd 18, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default What lens for wildlife photography?

On 4/30/18 PDT 8:27 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Monday, 30 April 2018 16:12:09 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Monday, 30 April 2018 13:02:14 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 30, 2018, Whisky-dave wrote

Snip

...the lens they uses was a phone less broguth for under $20, but the mounting
equipement the guides and movement systen came to $1000s

WTF is a “phone less broguth”?

A phone lens brought for under $20

Aah! “brought”

Yes all the letters are there just not necessarily in the right order.

All the letters, and an extra ‘r’.

‘Bought’ is the past tense of buy. ‘Brought' is the past tense of
bring.

brought from ebay .
as in aquired from ebay, I have no idea who bought it.

Acquired from eBay= bought, not brought. But I brought groceries home
from the corner store where I bought them.

Thanks, Duck, I was about to get out my Gaelic dictionary or summat.

Old May 3rd 18, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 2, 2018, John McWilliams wrote
(in article ):

[...]

;-)

The UK, where English is as much a foreign language as it is in the USA.

Savageduck