J & C Classic film

Old November 15th 04, 06:01 PM
Jim Phelps

"Gregory W Blank" wrote in message
news:fF5md.3144$BX4.399@trnddc08...
In article ,
Pete McCutchen wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:36:49 +0100, "Jim Phelps"
wrote:

Yup. Never thought of Forte. Makes sense, I checked my Forte chemical
and
paper stock, and sure enough, made in Hungry. Somehow, I thought Forte
was
French... seriously.

Hungry is a state of being in which one feels the need for food.
Hungary is a country in Europe.

Semanitics :-)
--

Stupid spell checker. I once wrote a report to a military officer and
relied on a spell checker. Ever wonder what comes out of a spell checker

Come to think of it - I am hungry ;~)

Old November 16th 04, 04:13 PM
Jim Phelps

"Mark Fohl" wrote in message
Does this mean you're anti-Semanitic??

-- Mark

Anything but transgender =:!)

Old November 16th 04, 04:13 PM
Jim Phelps

Old November 18th 04, 04:51 AM
David Nebenzahl

On 11/15/2004 9:24 AM jjs spake thus:

jjs who remember a place in Japan named "Madein"

Me, I'm spending my next vacation in Hechoen, Mexico.

--
Don't blame Ralph Nader: blame Gavin Newsom.