DoF Calculator: First official release ready for download

Old October 25th 04, 02:34 PM
Nivek

Default DoF Calculator: First official release ready for download

"Jens Regge" wrote in message
Hi all together,

I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from
http://www.silverimages.de/en/downloads.html
It's available in German/metric, English/metric and English/imperial
and it now includes a special "portrait" version (thanks to Robert Crc
for the idea) covering the range from 1 to 3 meters.

Comments, critics and ideas are very welcome.

Please send comments also as PM, since I'm no regular reader of US/UK
photo groups, I usually only read the German spoken de.rec.fotografie.

Best regards,
Jens.
--
@@@
C|~| jens regge
|_| http://www.silverimages.de/

In case your interested, here is a link to a DOF calculator program etc.

---

Old October 25th 04, 02:39 PM
Nivek

"Nivek" wrote in message
"Jens Regge" wrote in message
Hi all together,

I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from
http://www.silverimages.de/en/downloads.html
It's available in German/metric, English/metric and English/imperial
and it now includes a special "portrait" version (thanks to Robert Crc
for the idea) covering the range from 1 to 3 meters.

Comments, critics and ideas are very welcome.

Please send comments also as PM, since I'm no regular reader of US/UK
photo groups, I usually only read the German spoken de.rec.fotografie.

Best regards,
Jens.
--
@@@
C|~| jens regge
|_| http://www.silverimages.de/

In case your interested, here is a link to a DOF calculator program etc.

Like I said.......
http://dfleming.ameranet.com/

---

Old October 25th 04, 03:22 PM
GT40

Why would I need one? I can use the DOP Preview or set the hyerfocal
distance

Old October 25th 04, 04:21 PM
BJ

um, yeah. And you are the centre of the Universe with this intended solely
for you!
Give the guy a break. He has done something constructive.

Old October 26th 04, 08:28 AM
andre

Jens Regge wrote:
Hi all together,

I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from
http://www.silverimages.de/en/downloads.html
It's available in German/metric, English/metric and English/imperial
and it now includes a special "portrait" version (thanks to Robert Crc
for the idea) covering the range from 1 to 3 meters.

Comments, critics and ideas are very welcome.

Please send comments also as PM, since I'm no regular reader of US/UK
photo groups, I usually only read the German spoken de.rec.fotografie.

Best regards,
Jens.

If you could make that available for WinCE 3.0 so that I can use it on
my IPAQ when I am out somewhere shooting it would be of value to me.
I think you can download the developer tools for WinCE (PocketPC) from
microsoft for free, including an emulator for your pc and compilers.

Andre

--
----------------------------------
http://www.aguntherphotography.com

Old October 27th 04, 08:27 AM
Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen

andre wrote in news:Q0nfd.34770$QJ3.30147
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

Jens Regge wrote:
Hi all together,

I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from

snip
If you could make that available for WinCE 3.0 so that I can use it on
my IPAQ when I am out somewhere shooting it would be of value to me.
I think you can download the developer tools for WinCE (PocketPC) from
microsoft for free, including an emulator for your pc and compilers.

I got a Pocket PC version, but it's modelled after an online site and I
haven't gotten a response from the author of that site yet wether I can use
his calculations, camera data, etc. Also, it's beta and requires .NET CF
for your machine.

Andre, you can have a copy since you were the first to ask for it, but I
want to wait a bit longer for the original author to respond to my emails
before I release it to the general public. Send me an email.

--
Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen
http://www.vkarlsen.no/

PGP KeyID: 0x0270466B

Old November 5th 04, 08:14 AM
winegum

I also made a dof calculator for ppc. It is called focusmeister.

There is a freeware version on this site:

http://www.people.freenet.de/FreeCabs/Commercial.htm

You can download the CAB file directly on your pocket pc or go to the
indicated site and get a Windows installation.

BR